Cheater?💔

Previously-N-night mamas.
Y/n-night baby I love you.
N-I love you too mamas
He kissed my forehead then I fell asleep.
-the next morning-
I woke up and Nick was still asleep so I got out of bed and went down the stairs and Charli, chase and Ondreaz were in the kitchen.
O-hello y/n/n!
Y/n-hi!
Charli-y/n do you want to come to dunkin with us?
Y/n-yes, I'll go changed first!
I ran up stairs and nick was still asleep I got a bag and put my phone, lipgloss, mints, my AirPods and chewing gum in my bag. I went to the bathroom and I brushed my teeth, put my hair in a messy bun, did light make up and changed into:

 I went to the bathroom and I brushed my teeth, put my hair in a messy bun, did light make up and changed into:

I came out of the bathroom and nick was still asleep. Just as I was away to leave the room his phone vibrated like 5 times. So I went over to put his phone on silent. When I went over the texts was from someone called Amelia💋 what the fuck! That's his ex's name! I really want to see what she is saying but that's wrong I just need to trust nick which I do. I put his phone down and went down the stairs and kept thinking to go back and check what she was saying. But I'll just ask him later when I'm back.
Charli-y/n you okay?
Y/n-uh...I- yea
O-you sure?
Y/n-yes now can we just go please?!
Chase-yes the uber is outside waiting for us.
We all went outside I sat on the left and Charli was in the middle and chase was on the right and ondreaz was in the passenger seat.
-skip till we're at dunkin-
We all got out of the uber and went into dunkin. We got a table at the window and chase and Charli went too order are stuff I got (your favourite drink)
And (your favourite donut)
O-so y/n?
Y/n-yes?
O-there is definitely something wrong with you please just tell me!
Y/n-fine... but don't tell anyone cause i'm going to ask him later okay?
O-okay?
Y/n-so when I was getting dressed nicks phone kept going off so I went over to put his phone on silent and when I picked up his phone someone named Amelia with a heart texted him like 5 times and I think it was his ex! But I'm not jumping to conclusions. I'm going to ask him when we go back home.
O-if that dick cheats again I swea-
Y/n-what do you mean again?!
O-I meant if he cheats on you no again!
Y/n-I need to go...
O-no y/n/n please don't!
Y/n-well can you tell me what you meant when you said if he CHEATS again?!
O-it's.... he-I dont think you should ask me ask nick when you get home.
Y/n-fine!
Charli-your drink and donut my lady.
Y/n-thanks....
-skip to when back to hype house-
I waked in and saw nick on the couch I walked over to him and grabbed his arm and pulled him off the couch.
N-good morning to you too mamas!
I just ignored him and pulled him up stairs into are bedroom and I shut the door and turned to face him.
N-mamas you okay? Who's ass do I need to kick?
He stood up and came over to hug me I pushed him away and he looked hurt but right now I didn't really care!
Y/n-so this morning your phone kept going off so I went to put it on silent and someone named Amelia with a heart was texting you and if I remember YOUR EX IS CALLED AMELIA! So would you like to explain?!
N-woah yes she did text me this morning telling me to meet her somewhere to talk and I said not today.
Y/n-so what about the heart emoji beside her name? And what else did she say cause she text you about 5 times! And what do you mean not today? Where you going to meet YOUR EX ANOTHER DAY! To "talk" huh?!
N-why are you being like this?! It was just a TEXT! IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING!
Y/n-if it doesn't mean anything you won't see her!
N-SO NOW YOUR TELLING ME WHO I CAN SEE AND WHO I CANT?
Y/n-WELL ITS OBVIOUS SHE STILL LIKES YOU! and you still haven't answered why SHE HAS A HEART EMOJI BESIDE HER NAME?!
N-I DIDN'T KNOW SHE HAD A HEART BESIDE HER NAME!
Y/n-HOW COULD YOU NKT KNOW?!
N-BECAUSE THE LAST TIME I TEXT HER WAS WHEN WE WERE DATING!
Y/n-and why did you guys break up?!
N-because we-I.... she said we where better friends!
I scoffed and rolled my eyes. How could I believe that! And does he not think I know when he lies! Right now I could honestly drag his ass! But I need to stay calm.
Y/n-like anyone would believe that lie nick!
N-it wasn't a lie....
Y/n-YES IT WAS NICK! JUST TELL ME WHY YOU GUTS BROKE UP!!!
N-it doesn't matter y/n/n.....
Y/n-my names y/n! AND IT MATTERS TO ME BECAUSE EVERYONE SEEMS TO KNOW AND SOMEONE MOGHT OF SAID SOMETHING ABOUT YOU CHEATING!
N-I didn't.....
Y/n-nick please just tell me.....
I felt tears fill my eyes. Right now I was more upset than angry now. Nick looked down at his feet and sighed I sat beside him on the bed.
Y/n-please nick...
N-fine but it was long ago!
I nodded my head.
N-me and Amelia dating for about 3 weeks not long. Then I broke up with her after you came here because I really liked you and to be honest I never liked Amelia, And well before you came there was another girl that I had a one night stand with....... and when I went to break up with Amelia the other girl had texted Amelia saying I cheated on her. So when we were on are date she was about to tell you but I wanted to tell you....
When nick said that my heart sank. But he said he didn't like Amelia but still he shouldn't of done that.
Y/n-nick! You shouldn't of cheated and if you didn't like Amelia you shouldn't of dated her!
N-look I'm sorry y/n! But I love you I never loved Amelia!
He Sat in front of me and took my hands in his I felt a tear slide down my face. I was upset you could ever even cheat on someone even if he didn't like her!
Y/n-nick let me see the messages Amelia sent you!
N-uh.... why? I told you what she said!
Y/n-okay if you told me the truth you won't have a problem giving me your phone to look at the messages!
I pulled my hands away from his and looked him dead in the eye and saw regret in his eyes. He stood up and got his phone and gave it to me and his hands were in a fist. He looked mad he started pacing back and forth. I opened his phone and went onto the messages with Amelia.
Amelia💋- hey Nicky! Want to come over to mine tonight to have some fun😉
Me-but I have a girlfriend....
Amelia💋-so? That didn't stop you when you were with me. And we can just have fun with no strings attached!
Me-fine! I'll come round at 7. But you can not tell anyone! Got it!!!!
Amelia💋-I won't Nicky, see you later 😉
I dropped his phone and tears fell down my face like a river. I was heart broken. How could he do that! Why would he do that! Was I not good enough... was I that stupid to think someone like him would love me.... I stood up and went to open the door but nick stood in front of the door.
N-y/n I wasn't going to go I just said that so she would text me anymore I swear she means nothing to me! Your the only one I love! Please just hear me out please.
He tried to grab my hand but I pushed his hand away. I was a crying mess by now. I just needed space.
Y/n-nick just move!
N-no! Please I love you not Amelia she means absolutely nothing to me I just said that for her to stop texting me!
Y/n-nick move!
N-no please just tell me how you feel.
Y/n-you want to know who I feel?! You really want to know how I feel?!!
N-yes I do.....
Y/n-I'M UPSET THAT YOU WOULD LIE RIGHT TO MY FACE! AND IM MAD AT MYSELF FOR LETTING MYSELF FALL FOR SOMEONE THATS WAY OUT OF MY LEAGUE!
N-look y/n I'm really sorry but I didn't even do anything with her!
Y/n- NO BUT YOU WOULD OF IF I DIDN'T SEE YOUR PHONE!
N-I-
Y/n-NICK MOVE!
Nick finally moved and I opened the door I left my bag with my phone in it so no one will know where I go. I run down the stairs and everyone was sitting in the living room. I ran outside and heard everyone screaming my name. Then I felt two arms grab my waist. They lifted me up and I kicked my legs and tried to get out of their grip but couldn't.
Ryland-whats wrong?
He sat me down on the step and he told everyone to go inside. I started crying again even more and he hugged me and I cried into his shoulder and a few minutes later I had calmed down a little bit and I pulled away from the hug and looked at my feet.
Y/n-nick.... he-he....
I took a deep breathe and closed my eyes to try and stop the tears.
Y/n-Amelia text him to- to have f-fun like se-sex.... and he said h-he wou-would meet her.... and then he s-said t-to not tell a-anyone about it!
I then broke into a mess of tears again and ryland hugged me and whispered in my ear.
Ryland-he doesn't deserve you. You deserve so much more then him.
I looked up at Ryland and to be honest I really wanted to kiss him. But that's wrong so I won't but he is so nice and hot!
Y/n-thank you Ryland.... but i'm going to see nessa so could you order me an uber and please don't tell anyone where I am just tell them I'm okay.
Ryland-of course.
He pulled out his phone and ordered an uber for me then we just sat on the step it was silent but not awkward it was comfortable. Then finally the uber came I stood up then hugged him.
Y/n-thank you Ryland really!
Ryland-no problem. Just get some sleep and eat something okay?
Y/n-okay
I went into the uber and told the uber driver where to go and I looked out the window and saw everyone standing at the door then the car drove away.

A/n: okay so this is depressing. But I have a really good idea for the next update! Byeee💕