I'll always love you😢💞 part 2

Previously- Josh sat back down and I turned to face nick and he had red puffy eyes and tear stains down his face. I kinda felt bad but at the same time he should of said no to Amelia!
N-look y/n I'm so sor-
Y/n-it doesn't matter nick...
I looked down at my feet and felt a tear run down my check. Then nick put his index finger u dee my chin and lifted my head to face him he was only a few inches from my face and I really wanted to kiss him. So I did I leaned in and kissed him it only lasted for a few seconds then I pulled back and he looked shocked that I did that.
Y/n-look nick I don't know why I fell for you but I did and I got heart broken....
I took a deep breathe but before I could finish what I was going to say nick interrupted.
N-y/n I'm so so so sorry I don't know why I said that I didn't want to, but please y/n give me a second chance please that's all I want. I'll always love you!
When I looked at nick he had tears rolling down his face and it hurt me to see him cry but he was willing to cheat on me for what to just come back to me and say that I'm the only one or that he loved me and not Amelia. A tear slid down my face and nick finally looked at me.
Y/n-bye nick....
I walked out of the kitchen before he could say anything and I walked to the door and nessa, kouvr and Alex came down the stairs with my stuff and me, nessa and the sway boys all left. When I got into the car I broke down in tears and I buried my head into jadens neck as I was sitting on his lap. Jaden put his arm around my waist and he rubbed my back.
J-do you want to sleep with me tonight? We can cuddle and watch Riverdale?
I looked up at jaden with a smile on my face and wiped my tears away and I nodded.
Y/n-I'd like that.
-skip to sway house-
The whole car ride everyone was singing and laughing I tried having fun but I just couldn't it was like I just couldn't have fun without nick...... ugh I just want to have fun without nick I don't need nick to have fun! But Amelia needs him to have fun....
I got out of the car and I just stood there and jaden came out and put his arms around my waist and hugged me from behind and he kissed my forehead.
J-I'll get your stuff.
I nodded my head and jaden let go of me and went to get my stuff and Bryce helped him. Nessa came over to me and took my hand and we went inside.
Nb- hey tomorrow we're going to Jake Paul's house to hang out with him and his brother you coming?
Y/n-yea it could help my mind of everything....
Nb-yes it can and they drink so we can get drunk!
I laughed at nessa and thought it would be a good idea to try get nick off my mind. Just then jaden and Bryce came in and they had my stuff. I followed them up the stairs to jadens bedroom and I flopped onto jadens bed and Bryce and jaden laughed then Bryce left. Jaden day beside me and he put in Riverdale. I had my head on his chest and he had his arm around my waist. After we watched about 5 episode of Riverdale I got up and got comfy clothes from one of my suitcases and I went into his bathroom that is connected to his bedroom. I did my business and washed my face then I changed into:

I walked out of the bathroom and the tv was off and jaden was just in black sweats and I laid beside him and he pulled me into his chest

I walked out of the bathroom and the tv was off and jaden was just in black sweats and I laid beside him and he pulled me into his chest. I laid my head on his chest and he kissed my forehead.
J-night flower.
Y/n-night bubs.
I closed my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.
-the next morning-
I woke up and jaden wasn't beside me. I got out of bed and brushed my hair and then put my hair into a messy bun. I walked down the stairs and jaden,griffin and Payton were making breakfast. They didn't notice me come down the stairs so I decided to scare them I hide behind the door so they wouldn't see me then I jumped out and shouted boo.
Payton screamed like a girl, griffin turned round and sighed and jaden nearly jumped out of his skin. I laughed and sat at the table.
Y/n- Payton.
P-yea?
Y/n-you scream like a girl.
I stared laughing and so did the other boys. Payton stood there and put his hands on his hips and said in a girl voice.
P-excuse me that's rude!
He said it sarcastically and I gave him the middle fingers. Jaden then came with two plates of food and put on plate in front of me.
J-I made you breakfast!
Y/n-thank you! But I thought you couldn't cook!
J-I-
He got cut if by griffin scoffing and griffin turned round with a plate of food and sat beside me.
G-he can't cook worth a shit! He tried to cook this morning then he cane to my room and woke me up and said "dude you need to help me cook breakfast for y/n I tried but it burned" so I made it and Payton woke up and helped. Jaden just made a mess like usual cause that's all he does!
Me and Payton laughed and then Payton sat beside jaden, jaden roles his eyes.
J-thanks for exposing me griff!
G-anytime bro!
We all laughed and chatted then when i was finished I put my plate in the sink.
Y/n- I'm going to the dance studio for about 2 hours then I'll come home and we can go to jakes okay?
G-okay bye!
J-bye flower!
P-bye y/n!!!!!
I ran up stairs and got changed into:

Y/n- I'm going to the dance studio for about 2 hours then I'll come home and we can go to jakes okay?G-okay bye!J-bye flower!P-bye y/n!!!!!I ran up stairs and got changed into:

I got a gym bag and put my phone, purse, chewing gum, water bottle, body spray, deodorant and a hoodie in the bag. I ran down the stairs and ordered an uber I said bye to jaden, Jackson, Payton and Quintion who were all sitting on the couch playing some video game. I went outside and got into the uber.
-skip to the dance studio-
When I got to the dance studio I decided to finish my dance I started to make a month ago. About 2 hours past and I think I did pretty good. I decided to post it on tiktok. This is the video:

(Just watch the first people dance and there is just you and no one in the studio and pretend your the girl in the middle)
Once I posted my dance I went over to my gym bag and drunk my water then I ordered an uber to come pick me up. I walked outside of the dance place and Tony and ondreaz was walking in.
Y/n-hi guys!
O-y/n!!!
Ondreaz hugged me and I hugged him back then we pulled away.
T-hi how are you?
Y/n-I'm okay.... oh I'm going to jake Paul's house today with the sway boys and nessa and Logan Paul is going to be there!
O-ugh I'm jealous!
T-same we need an invite!
We all laughed.
T-so y/n what were you doing here?
Y/n-dancing duh!
T-yea I know but I didn't know you dance.
Y/n-well yes I do I have since I was about 4 years old and I started doing competitions when I was 6 but I stopped dancing when I was 17, but I do sometimes go to the studio to dance now and then.
O-omg you should come with us next tile and we can make up a dance!
Y/n-yes def-
There was a honk and it was my uber.
Y/n-that would be great but I got to go bye!
O&t-bye.
I got into the uber and went to sway la.
-skip to sway house-
Once I got out the uber I went insides and went straight up to jadens room and I went into the bathroom and took a shower. Once I got out I dried my hair, put on light make up, brushed my hair and left it down and got changed into:

 Once I got out I dried my hair, put on light make up, brushed my hair and left it down and got changed into:

I walked out of the bathroom and jaden was laying on his bed.
Y/n-hi
J-oh hey!
I heard a song playing through jadens phone and it was s&m the song I was dancing to I went over to him and saw he was watching my video I took his phone and switched it off.
J-hey I was watching that!
Y/n-yea but don't! It's not good I haven't danced in a while.
J-so I thought it was good and you looked hot well I mean you always look hot but you looked really fucking hot in that video!
Y/n-okay jaden please stop drooling and let's go I want to meet jake and Logan!!!!
J-fine I'm coming!
He picked up his phone and I grabbed mine and sunglasses and we went down the stairs where everyone was.
Y/n-LETS GO BITCHES!!!!
Ant-well someone's excited to see Jake and Logan.
Y/n-yes I am I used to watch jakes videos all the time and sometimes Logan!
We all got into griffins car and again I sat on jadens lap and nessa sat on josh's and then griff started driving and we were all singing and talking.
-skip till at jakes house-
I looked out the car window and wow the house is even bigger in real life..... we all got out of the car and I walked closer to the house and stopped. It was so big then I was heard someone say from behind me.
??-hi beautiful!
I know that anywhere I turned round and it was.......

A/n- boom clap cliffhanger. Tbh I haven't watched Jake or Logan's videos in for ever so I don't even know if team 10 is still a thing but we're just going to say it is and I know for a fact that the people in the story are not in team 10 anymore but we're just going to say they are aha. Byeeee💕