Martinaz Twins🥰👅

Previously- Everyone who was out at the pool was know inside and sitting down somewhere. A few minutes later nessa, Erika, josh, jaden, Payton and Logan all cane down the stairs.
Cs-hey we should all play a game!
Everyone- yes!
Jp-what game should we play?
At- TRUTH OR DARE!!!! But if you don't do the truth or dare you need to take a shot of vodka.
Y/n-sheesh okay I'm fine with getting drunk.
Tb-yes gurl!
Nb-omg drunk y/n is a hoe!
Y/n-ugh I know but I like to get drunk.
Chad-I'll go get the drink, and Martinez twins come help get the shot glasses and food!
Im-okay.
Em-let's get drunk!
Everyone-yay!
We all talked among are selfs until chad and the twins came into the living room with the drink, shot glasses and snacks. We all sat in a circle, on my right was nessa and on my left was jaden and in front of me was Emilio. I looked up at Emilio who was already looking at me and he winked I giggle and took the pack of sour patch kids and didn't let anyone take them from me.
Chad- I want to go first!
Chad- nessa truth or dare?
Nb-fuck uh dare...
Chad-oh I got one! I dare you too kiss y/n! With tongue.
Me and nessa looked at each other.
Nb-not really a dare.
Y/n-I know it's not like we haven't kissed each other before.
All the boys eyes widened and all is girls laughed at them then me and nessa kissed for about 5 seconds. I pulled away and all the boys were saying stuff like "damn that's hot" " okay I'm kinda turned on not gonna lie"
Nb- okay josh truth or dare?
Josh- truth..
Y/n-baby!
Josh-shut up!
Nb-how many people have you kissed?
Josh- two......
Before anyone could say anything josh said
Josh-y/n truth or dare?!
Y/n-well I could see that coming, uh dare cause I ain't a little bitch!
Josh-shut up, and I dare you to kiss Emilio and Ivan!
Y/n-no not happening! Pass me a shot bitches!
Jp-give her 3 shots!
J-no don't get her drunk!
Y/n-yes give me 3! And bubs don't worry!
Jaden sighed and I did the 3 shits one after an other and one thing about me I get drunk with about 5 shots of pure alcohol so yea.....
Y/n-yes bitches! Okay anyway Chance! Truth or dare?!
Cs-dare...
I looked at Tessa and she mouthed "no" I nodded my head yes then faced chance.
Y/n-I dare you and Tessa to do 7 minutes in heaven in that closet there.
I point to a closet in the corner of the room.
Chance gets up and so does Tessa then they go into the closet. No of us talk and try and listen then you hear a bang and then some moaning.
Y/n-guess there having fun.
I poured myself 2 more shots and drunk them then a few minutes later I could feel the alcohol kick in. I get up and go over to the closet and Jake, nick and chad follow me and I open the door and shout.
Y/n-BITCHES TIMES HDKL FOR YOI!
(A/n btw she's drunk that's why the words don't make sense) when I opened the door and looked Tessa had her legs wrapped around chances waist and Tessa had big ass hickeys on her neck and her hoodie off and she only had a bra under her hoodie then chance had his top off. Chance quickly put Tessa down and put his shirt on while Tessa put her hoodie back on.
Y/n- you were gonnana fuckkkkkk
I closed the closet door then went to the kitchen and Emilio followed me. I tried to reach the pop tarts which were ok the very top shelf but I couldn't reach cause I'm a short ass.
Em-need help mamas calientes?
Y/n-yea pleasssses, your sexy when you talkkkkk
Em-and your always sexy.
He reached up and got the pop tarts for me then his brother Ivan walked in.
Im-hey Futura amante!
He winked at me and I felt myself get wet.
Y/n-you guys are so fucnking hort.... no wait hotr.. no uh whatssss da wordie?..... oh hottttttt yes you girls no guysss are very super horny.
They both looked at each other and laughed then I sat on the counter.
Y/n-no wait I'm a horny and your guys is a hot!
I spread open my legs a little and both there eyes looked me up and down and I bit my lip and looked at them both with a seductive face... well I tried to. Then Ivan turned Emilio round and they started whispering to each other. I leaned forward trying to hear what they were saying but I fell off the counter and they both turned round and helped me up. They helped me up stairs and was talking Spanish.
Em-Ella es muy caliente hermano.
Sé que realmente quiero follarla ahora mismo.
Entonces, ¿por qué no?
I'm-porque hermano está borracho que no recordará!
Em-Por qué eso es lo bueno entonces?
Iv-bien vamos a llevarla a su habitación pero no la acapares!
Em-no lo haré!
(Basically there saying they want to fuck her and then they say she won't remember but they say it's a good thing so there away to take her to there room.)
They took me into someone's bedroom which I think is theres and they put me on the bed.
⚠️⚠️⚠️ smung warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️
Emilio took off my top and Ivan took off my pants then they both took off there shorts and pants and wow abs wow hot wow boner.
Y/n- fruck me.... I'm vwet... no wait I'm I-
I got cut off by one of them kissing me and to be honest I don't know who. Since I was drunk I can't tell the difference at all well even when I was sober I was just able to tell them apart. Next thing I know I'm naked. Emilio sucks and massages my boobs while Ivan ran his index finger up my slit and I whimpered. He then put his fingers to my mouth and I sucked his fingers and I tasted myself. Then Ivan pulled his fingers out of my mouth and he rubbed my clit. Then Emilio stuck his index finger in me and I moaned with pleasure.
Im-¡ve a buscar algo como un pañuelo o algo para evitar que gime o todo el mundo la escuchará!
Em-bien hombre tranquilo!
(Translation- go get a bandana or something to stop her moaning or everyone will hear her!
Okay chill man)
Emilio got up and opened a drawer and took out something and came over and he put an bandana around my mouth and tied it so you could barely hear me. Then with no warning Emilio sticks 3 fingers in me. He pumps in and out while Ivan is rubbing my clit then Ivan stops and shoves 3 of his fingers in me. I moaned so loud but you could barely hear me because of the bandana toed around my mouth. I felt a knot in my stomach. I arched my back to make there fingers go deeper but that only made them take their fingers out of me. I whimpered because of the loss of their fingers. I looked at them both then I started fingering my self but Ivan took my hand and pulled them out of me then Emilio got up and went to the bathroom that is connected to theirs room and he cane back with handcuffs. Ivan put my hand above my head then Emilio handcuffed me to the headboard. Then Ivan sucked, tugged and twisted my nipples while his brother Emilio ate me out. Emilio did figure 8's on my clit then ran his tongue up my slit and I moaned which again you couldn't barely hear me. Then I felt the knot form in my stomach again. I looked down at Emilio and he nodded I released into Emilio a mouth and he swallowed my cum then he licked me clean. Ivan then moved to my clit and sucked on it while Emilio squeezed, licked and did many other things to my boobs. I moved my hips up the bed then down trying to get Ivan to finger me or something like that. Ivan got the message and he stuck 2 fingers in me. I moaned and tried shouting there names but I couldn't. Then Ivan added another finger and pumped in and out very fast and my stomach got the knot again and it was a little sore. Ivan could tell I was about to cum and so could Emilio so Emilio whispered in my ear.
Em-hold it for us mamas calientes.
I nodded my head yes and Ivan thrusted his fingers in me a few more times and Emilio kissed my neck, collarbone and boobs. Then Ivan said while breathing on my pussy.
Ivan- cum for me bebita.
When he said that I released and let out a moan. Ivan then licked me clean then Emilio I cuffed me and Ivan took the bandana off my mouth.
Y/n-that was..... amrazing no frickers hot as fucker!
Im-don't tell anyone okay?
Y/n-I won't Emilio.
Em-wrong one....
Y/n-well frickers you both look the exact sames so nort my fault.
Emilio dressed me while Ivan put away the handcuffs and bandana. Then they put there shirts and pants back on.
⚠️⚠️⚠️end of smunt⚠️⚠️⚠️
They walked me down the stairs to the kitchen then back into the living room where everyone was.
G-where were you guys?
Em-we...
Im- y/n said she wanted to rest so we took her up to are bedroom for her to sleep but when we put her in the bed she didn't want to cause...
Em-cause she wanted her pop tarts.
Y/n-pop tartssss wheeeeee! Bryce you peed orff there's balcony no listplays balcarny'
B-yes I did that!
Nb- we should probably take her home...
Ant-yea I think that's a good idea.
K-come on y/n let's go back to the sway.
Y/n-no I want pop tarts!!!!!!
Josh-we have pop tarts at home!
Y/n-nooo were dont!
G-Logan could you get her a bottle of water please.
Lp-yea bro.
Logan stood up and went into the kitchen then came back with a bottle of water and gave it to me. I opened the bottle and started drinking the water cause I was getting hot. Then they were trying to get me to leave but I wouldn't then jaden put me over his shoulders and said bye to everyone and left. When we got to the car I had to sit on jadens lap. I had sobered up a little so I was more aware of everything and I then laid my head of jadens chest and fell asleep.

A/n:ooo plot twist! I have a few good ideas for the next few chapters! So get ready! Byeeee💕