Jack Duff

POV Jack:
I was making some food for the boys as they were busy planning Shepard's Bush, when i get a phone call from Katherine. 'Hey what's upp?' It takes a while for her to answer. 'J-jack?' I hear her say. 'Yes Kat?' 'My dad killed someone..' after she says that she breaks down. 'Where are you?' I say while i put on my coat and shoes. 'At home.' I quickly drive to her house.

When i arrive at her house i see her sitting on her staircase. i sit next to her and give her a side hug. She hugs back. I don't ask her what happened, cause i know that she needs time to tell me. After awhile she takes a deep breath and begins to talk. 'I came home to my mom and dad arguing, but that is not something new. I also lost my job today and had to tell them. So when i tought it was safe to say I went downstairs. It looked safe.' i nodded. 'I told them what happened and my dad got furious. He-he.' She struggled with her words so i put my hand on her back to comfort her. 'Jack.. he pointed a gun at me.. He wanted to shoot me. My mom took the bullet for me. It is my fault she is dead.' She started crying again. 'Hey listen to me, Kat it is not your fault, i know you keep thinking it. But your dad is the one who pulled the trigger. It is his fault. And you can stay with me and the boys at the house. And we go to the police whenever you are ready to tell them.' She looked at me. 'Thank you Jack.' 'No problem, you're the most important thing in my life. I don't want you to be hurt.' 'I love you.' 'I love you too.'