Jack Duff

POV Dove:
I am staring at the window while the boys are eating there food. I took a few bites. I think i zoned out because Jack is shaking me. "Hm what?" I say. "Why are you not eating?" "I am not that hungry." Jack nods. I think of the words that my friend said. You should lose some weight if you want Jack to notice you. Those words hurt. "I am going to the bathroom." I say standing up. When i am in the bathroom i let the tears roll down my cheeks. I quikly wipe them away and walk back to the boys.

Two weeks later

POV Jack:
I don't know if the boys noticed. But Dove isn't eating properly. I am going to speak with Andy, Because he knows her the best. "Hey Andy." Andy looks at me. "I don't know if you noticed, but Dove isn't eating properly." Andy sighs. "Yes, i saw it. I sometimes hear her crying in her room at night." "Can we do something for her?" Andy shrugs. "I don't really know why she is doing it. I think her 'best friend' said something to her." I nod. "Shall i go speak to her?" "Yes, and just say you like her. It is obvious." I blush and knock on her door. "Come in." I walk in her room and sit next to her. "Dove? Why are you not eating?" She looks at me shocked. "Lola said that if i lose some weight, the boy i like is going to notice me." Oh she likes someone. I try my best to hide my disapointment. "Who is the boy you like?" She stays silent for a moment. "It's you." I kiss her. "I like you too, and Dove you are perfect. Lola is a bad friend if she says that." Dove smiles and gives me a hug. "I will eat again, but it will take some time." I smile. "That's alright."