Jack Duff

POV Jessica:
I woke up with a really bad stomachache, I went to the toilet to see that i was on my period. I put in a pad and went downstairs. I was really grumpy and Rye had to make a joke about it. "Are you on your period you look so grumpy." I looked him dead in the eye. I walked to the kitchen were Jack was making breakfast. "Can i have chocolate for breakfast baby." I whined. Jack laughed and said "i will make you a chocolate pancake." My eyes lit up and i hugged Jack. "Thank you!!"

I was having really bad cramps. It was so bad i was almost crying. Andy walk into the room and saw me with tears in my eyes. "Hey, What's wrong." He asked "i have really bad period cramps." Andy nodded and walked out of the room. To walk later back in with Jack. Before he left he screamed "you need cuddles!!" And Andy was right i needed cuddles.

"Jackie Poo?" I asked. Jack looked at me. "Give me a kiss." I demanded. Jack did what i told him. And our kiss turned out into a make out session. Until the door opens and Brook walks in. "You feeling better Jessica?" I just nodded. He smiled and walked away. After that me and Jack decided that we were going to watch Stranger Things on Netflix. I fell asleep in Jack arms and woke the next morning up with a nicer feeling. This day is going to be so much better!