Andy Fowler

POV Yara:
I am Andy's girlfriend and right now the boys are on stage singing Not Giving Up. I always stay backstage and never go stand by Andy but this time he waved at me and gave me a look that said 'come on stage.' I shook my head no and told him to stop.

It was now time for the meet&greet. I promised Andy that i would stand next to him or in the room. The fans are super sweet and nice to me. I am going to sit down for a while because my back is kinda hurting. Everything went well until a group of girls came over to me and started saying mean things. They also stood really close. They were saying things like You don't deserve Andy, Go kill yourself, Shut up bitch and the worst for me was Andy doesn't love you. I knew it wasn't true but it triggered something inside me. I screamed really loud.

Everyone in the room went silent. Andy came over to me and asked if I was okay. I didn't answer. I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head. I heard soft crying from Andy before everything went black.

When I woke up i was in a room I didn't recognise. I sat up. Having almost a second panic attack. But Andy just hugged me and calmed me down. "What happened?" I ask not knowing why i was here. Andy explained everything to me. The meet&greet was over and we were on our way to the tour bus. When we were there i fell asleep with my head on Andy's shoulder.