Jack Duff

POV Katy:
Jack is coming over today, but i'm sick and i don't want him to know because he will get sick too. I press the call button, Jack picks up. "Hey babe, i am almost there." "Oh cough that's great cough" i tried my best not to cough. "Are you sick?" "maybe.." "Why didn't you tell me, i am at your door now." I hang up the Phone and walk to the door. Jack hugs me and says "The next time just tell me when you are sick." "But then you will get sick." Jack just shrugs his shoulders and walks to the kitchen. I lay down on the couch. Jack comes back with tea and some soup. "Jack i am not hungry." Jack sighs. "You have to eat babe." "ugh fine." I say and eat the soup.

Jack is still taking care of me. Right now we are cuddling on the couch and watching a movie. I feel a bit nauseous, but i ignore it. Jack has fallen asleep. the nausous feeling gets worse and before i know it i squirm out of Jacks grip and run to the bathroom. Soon i feel my hair being hold. When i am done vomiting, i sit with my back against the bath.

this went on for 3 days and i am now feeling much better. Jack stayed at my place the whole time. Such a gentlemen. I hear Jck waking up. "Hey Jackie poo." i say smiling. He groans "I have a headache." I laugh a little. "Told you, you will get sick." "Shut up Katy."