Sonny Robertson

POV Britney:
I scroll through the comments under my new insta post.  Ugly, Fat, dumb and stuff like that. if people ask me if the hate gets to me is say no, but honestly it does. And to make it even worse is that my best friend Sonny on tour is with the band. i really want him here right now. But i also don't want to bother him. i hear a knock on the door. I wipe my tears and walk to the door. When i open the door i see Sonny and the rest of the boys. Öh my god!!" I run to Sonny and hug him. "I guess you missed me?" Sonny laughs.

POV Sonny:
Britney is still hugging me. I don't mind but i have a feeling something is wrong. I will ask her later about it, when the boys are gone. Britney stops hugging me and walks to Brooklyn to hug him. She then hugs the other boys too. "Do you guys want to come inside?" the boys shake their heads but i say yes. "bye guys." I say to the boys who are walking to the car. I turn around and walk inside Britneys house. She is sitting on the couch with her Phone in her hand. I go up to her and sit next to her. "You okay?" She shakes her head and i see tears in her eyes. Before i can ask her what's wrong she starts talking. "I get really bad hate and i can't take it anymore, and i didn't tell you because i didn't want to bother you." She looks down to her hands. I lift her chin uo so she can look at me. "You wil never bother me, next time just say it. And i promise you it is going to be okay." She smiles at me. "Movie?" She asks. "Movie its is." i say smiling.