Rye Beaumont

POV Rye:
It was a really cold day in England. Me and my girlfriend Taylor were about to have a chill day when she suddenly got super excited. "Omg omg omg Rye look!!" She said while looking outside. It was snowing. There was already a layer on the ground. "Can we go outside?" Taylor asked. "I really don't want to." I said. She then looked at me with puppy dog eyes. She knows i can't say no to that. "Pwetty pleasee?" She is so cute. "Alright." I sigh.

We put our clothes on and went outside. Taylor was already beginning with rolling a ball for a snowman. I watched her for a few seconds before i helped her. We had the first part done and went on to the second and third part of the snowman. We had now three balls and had to put them together. We put them on eachother and grabbed some snow to let them stay. I went inside to grab a carrot as nose and Taylor looked for the arms. I came back and we put the snowman together. "There is still missing one thing." Taylor suddenly said. I look at her confused. She grabbed some snow and walked to the snowman, but when she was standing in front of the snowman she turned around and threw the snow st me. "Oh it's on!"

We had a snowball fight together and made some snow angels before we went back inside. "I won the snowball fight!" Taylor yelled. I just laughed. I really love this girl. And one day she will be Taylor Beaumont.