rye beaumont

POV Rye:
I was doing some grocery shopping, cause we hadn't had any food in the house. I went alone cause the boys were al, busy doing something. I don't really know what. Right now I am staring at the sweets. I really don't know what to pick. Actually I do. But I saw my ex, Kayla, just walk in this isle. I look a bit around and then go up to her. 'Hey Kayla.' She looks up 'Oh hey Rye, I didn't see you there.' She smiles. I smile back. I'm glad we ended on good terms otherwise it would have been super awkward. 'I have to go now Rye, but maybe we can hang out soon.' I nod and she walks away. I continue doing the groceries with a smile on my face.

To be honest, I am not over her. I thought I was. But I guess i was wrong. I wonder if she has moved on. I hope she didn't. And if she did, I won't be mad at her, cause I don't have the right to be mad. She is not mine anymore.

Me and Kayla have been texting eachother everyday now. And today we are going to hang out. I am very excited for it. I am getting ready and I have absolutely no idea what to wear. I look a bit around my clothes and then decide what I will wear. If i think about it, it doesn't really matter what I wear.

We are now hanging out and I am enjoying it very much. I hope she does too. 'Kay?' She looks up to me. 'Yes Rye?' I take a deep breath 'I still like you.. And to be honest i never stopped.' 'Rye.. I am really sorry but I moved on.. I hope you understand.' I nod. 'Yes ofcourse, I am not mad. If you are happy then I am happy.' She gives me a hug. 'Thank you Rye, and we can still be friends.' 'Yess. But I got to go to the boys again. bye Kay and see you soon!' 'Bye Rye!' If I think about it, then I am not that sad about Kay moving on. Guess i wasn't that into her anymore.