S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstacy... (=SEX=) Part 18

Kay so here's a little re-cap on the characters, it's been a while lol.

Paige- The main character.

Zane-Paige's older brother who is hardly ever home, and trusts Peirce to be a good boyfriend.

Peirce- Paige's abusive boyfriend.

Alex- Peirce's ex-stepbrother, also Paige's ex-boyfriend. He is trying to get with Emma, to piss of Paige and see if she will get jealous.

Jackson- Peirce's friend, and also the guy that Paige had sex with at that party (in part 8 )

Emma- one of Paige's best friends.

Ashlee- Another one of Paige's best friends, who is also best friends with Emma.

Jordan- Paige's best guy friend, who has a crush on Emma.

Nick- Emma's ex-boyfriend.

Lilly-One of Paige's really good friends that she hadn't seen for a few years. Lilly got jealous when she found out that Paige and Peirce were together, because she has had a crush on Peirce for a long time. Somehow, Lilly knew about Paige and Jackson having sex and that's what caused a food fight between her and Paige.

In the last part, it ended while Alex's and Paige's parents wanted them to all have a day out together. The parents walked off to go get drinks and Paige is nearly kissing Alex.

Part 18.

As our lips were drawing closer and closer together, I realised I really didn't want to cheat on Peirce again. Yet I couldn't pull away. This made me feel like a slut. If Peirce ever found out about any of this, I don't know what would happen, but I do know that even though he is the way he is, I love him and don't want to lose him.

I snapped out of my trance and pulled away before our lips could reach. Alex had a massive smirk on his face, which only made me angrier.

"Don't you dare, come near me again" I snapped angrily.

"So you're saying this is my fault?" He asked with the smirk still on his face.

"Yes" I replied while turning and walking away.

I could see the parents just a bit further down. When I reached them I decided I was going to try and fake sick to see if they would let me go home.

"Mum, I really don't feel well" I said while holding my stomach.

"Awww, are you okay sweetie?" She asked kindly.

"I just feel really unwell, can I go home?" I asked.

"I'll drive her home" My dad offered nicely.

"Okay, I hope you feel better soon, we'll be home later" my mum said with a smile.

Dad dropped me off at the front of the house, then drove away to go back down to the beach. I was relieved when I entered the house. No more Alex.

I walked straight up to my room so I could relax and maybe read a book or something.

"Have a fun time?" Pierce questioned venomously. He was standing in my doorway, so he must have been waiting in the kitchen for me to get home, and then he would have followed me up here.

Okay, so maybe I wouldn't be having alone time.

"No" I replied, not really bothering to ask why he was in a bad mood. Sorry that I got forced to hang out with my family.

"Aren't you going to ask me what's wrong" He questioned while speaking to me like I'm stupid.

"No, why don't you just tell me?" I replied back, not really caring. I'm sick of our arguments. I just want us to be happy.

"You lied to me, and now you don't even care" He said angrily.

"I didn't lie to you" I replied calmly" I didn't even know what he was going on about.

"Did you have a nice date?" He asked sarcastically.

"What" I questioned while giving him they 'you're being ridiculous' look.

"So how's Alex?" He asked while walking closer to me.

This is when I began to feel a bit scared, he had the 'dangerous' look in his eyes and no one else was even home.

"I wouldn't call that a date Peirce!" I yelled.

"Yeah, use two sitting on the beach alone isn't a date?" He yelled back.

"No, it's called being forced to go out with my family for the day, dickhead." I yelled back and he walked even closer to me. Okay so maybe arguing back isn't such a good idea.

In one swift motion, he stepped even closer and slapped me across the face. And I won't lie, it hurt! I felt my eyes burn and tried to hold back my tears, but I failed as one leaked down the side of my face.

"Don't speak to me like I'm a piece of shit" He said angrily.

"You treat me like I'm dirt" I whispered and turned away so I could walk to my bathroom and lock myself in there before this argument could get any worse.

I was nearly at the bathroom door when I felt Peirce push me; slowly I saw the floor coming towards me. I put my hands out in front of myself so I could at least save my face from being mashed into the floor. I hit the floor with a thud and my body instantly ached.

"Well you lied; you said you were only out with your parents and no one else. Then as I walked down past the beach what do I see? Alex and Paige sitting together talking like it's an important conversation" He said while kneeling down beside me. I had managed to sit myself up and I was trying to hold my sobs in.

"I lied because I knew this would happen. It wasn't my choice to go with them, my parents made me" I said while sniffling.

"I'm sick of your excuses, and tired of your lies for one day, I'm going home, I'll see you tomorrow" He said while kissing my forehead then leaving my room.

I got to my feet, and trailed behind him to my door, with my body still aching in pain.

"Don't, come back tomorrow" I spat and then slammed my bedroom door. I was expecting to Peirce to come back in and start another fight, but I felt relieved when I heard him walking down the stairs.

After I heard him go out the front door I sight in relief and then went and laid down on my bed.

Sorry about the wait guys, but hey, it's here :D I know it's short, but I finally updated :) xxx <3