(=SEX=) Part three.

S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstasy. X, is just to mark the spot, because that's the one you really want. ( =SEX=)

I didn't see Peirce for the rest of the day and felt slightly guilty for being soo harsh on him. I was currently sitting in 6th period waiting for the bell to ring, signalling the end of the day.

Tick, tick, tick. I watched the clocks hand move second by second. I just wanted to get out of here and go home.

The bell finally rung and everyone rushed out of the classroom. I walked outside, the sun was shining brightly and the air was hot. As I was heading towards the parking lot to find Zane so he could drive me home, I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

"Hi Zane" I greeted my brother, to be honest, he is a man-whore and that's why he is usually with a different girl each night.

"Hey, I can't drive you home tonight so I called Peirce and asked him to" Zane said with a shrug.

"Where are you going?" I asked fearing the answer. I really didn't want to be left home with Peirce by myself.

"To a mate's house" Zane said with a grin.

"Weren't you out last night?" I complained.

"Yeah but this chick is hotter than the girl I was with last night" He said. Told you he was a man-whore, he's going to be with another girl tonight.

"What time will you be home?" I asked.

"I don't know...now you're starting to sound like mum" Zane said with a laugh, but the mention of my parent's brung sadness to me. It seems like ages since I have seen them.

"I'll see you later then" I said with a sad smile and then walked further off into the car park to find...Peirce.

I found Pierce's car and could see him sitting in the driver's seat. I opened the car door and slid into the passenger seat without saying a word. I was not apologizing for anything! He brought it all upon himself. I couldn't tell what mood he was in he could be, sad, angry, depressive, lustful, happy or mad, but I couldn't tell because when I looked at his face it was emotionless.

"Soo...where were you today?" I asked.

"At home" He replied while keeping his gaze on the road ahead.

I noticed that he was wearing a white dress shirt and black skinny jeans.

"Why are you all dressed up?" I asked because curiosity got the best of me. Had he just been out with another girl? I would soo dump his ass if he has.

"Because I'm taking you out for tea" He said with a big grin plastered on his face and the events from earlier on in the day were forgiven. I know I shouldn't have forgiven him so easily but at least he was trying to make it up to me, right?

"I have no idea what to wear" I complained while standing in my underwear and searching through my closet for a dress.

"That one" Peirce said pointing to a short, red halter dress while snaking his arms around my waist and trailing kisses on my neck. 

Passion burned inside of me as I turned around to face him and pressed my lips to his. I felt him move his hands lower as he placed them on my ass. I moved my arms up and put my arms around his neck. After a few minutes Peirce pulled away chuckling.

"Wouldn't want to be late now, would we?" He asked with a smile. This was the side of Peirce that I like because the angry side of him really did scare me.

"I know" I said returning the smile and grabbing the red dress off of the hanger. I slipped it on the proceeded to the bathroom so I could do my hair. I brushed my light brown hair then put it up into a ballerina bun, leaving my side bangs out to frame my face. I then tied a red ribbon around the bun and grabbed my mascara. I put a coat of mascara around my electric, blue eyes.