Part 25

Part 25.

Paige- The main character.

Zane-Paige’s older brother who is hardly ever home, and trusts Peirce to be a good boyfriend.

Peirce- Paige’s abusive boyfriend.

Alex- Peirce’s ex-stepbrother, also Paige’s ex-boyfriend. He is trying to get with Emma, to piss of Paige and see if she will get jealous.

Jackson- Peirce’s friend, and also the guy that Paige had sex with at that party (in part 8 ) And then we later discovered that he’s also had sex with Ashlee later on that night.

Emma- one of Paige’s best friends.

Ashlee- Another one of Paige’s best friends, who is also best friends with Emma. And as time goes on Ashlee becomes a slut, starts dating Nick (Emma’s ex boyfriend) now neither Emma of Paige like her.

Jordan- Paige’s best guy friend, who has a crush on Emma. And who is now dating Emma.

Nick- Emma’s ex-boyfriend. Who is now dating Ashlee.

Lilly-One of Paige’s really good friends that she hadn’t seen for a few years. Lilly got jealous when she found out that Paige and Peirce were together, because she has had a crush on Peirce for a long time. Somehow, Lilly knew about Paige and Jackson having sex and that’s what caused a food fight between her and Paige. The rivalry is still going on between Lilly and Paige but Lilly always tries to act like the innocent one.

In the last parts Paige ended up having sex with Peirce after he came over and forgave her for having sex with Jackson. Peirce has now been treating Paige like a princess. Paige is a little less stressful now that she had told Peirce about Jackson because Lilly can’t hold anything against Paige.

Peirce led me up to his room and all I could think about was how perfect this night had been. It was one of those times where it seemed nothing in the world could ruin your good mood or mess anything up.

“So would you like to go to bed, or wait up a little longer?” Peirce asked me with a smile.

“I know what I’d like to do.” I said with a cheeky smile as I inched my lips towards his. Passion flowed through me as Peirce pulled me tight against him and I ran my hands through his hair. Slowly, without breaking the kiss, we made our way towards his bed where he laid me down gently and continued to kiss me.

Eventually we were both only wearing our underwear and to be honest I wouldn’t even be able to remember when the first item of our clothes came off, I was enjoying the moment far too much.

“Well would you look at this.” We heard Alex say from the doorway and I jumped back from Peirce in shock. You could hear the sickening smile in his voice.

“What the fuck Alex?” I questioned while getting up from the bed and quickly pulling my shirt on. It’s not like my chest was bare, I had a bra on but this was Alex we were talking about.

“What are you doing here?” Peirce asked and you could hear the anger clear in his voice.

“I was just coming to see my ‘brother’ of course.”

“You’re not my brother.” Peirce spat.

“Alex, can you just leave?” I nearly yelled.

“Aww, but don’t you remember that time you nearly kissed me on the beach?” Alex asked and my whole body froze. I wanted to smack the menacing smile off of his face.

“Shut up Alex. And maybe stop having dreams about me in your sleep, because that certainly didn’t happen.” I said back to him.

“I really think you should leave now Alex. I don’t have a care in the world for what you say. Me and MY girlfriend would like to be alone now. And stop thinking disgusting thoughts.” Peirce said while nudging Alex out of his bedroom door and locking it.

I couldn’t help it but I started laughing.

“Why are you laughing?” Peirce questioned curiously.

“Because I found it funny, the fact that Alex has no shame and how stupid he sounded.” I said with a smile as I climbed into bed and snuggled under the blankets. I would never actually admit that I had NEARLY kissed Alex on the beach.

Peirce climbed into the bed with me and I felt his arms wrap around me.

“Goodnight beautiful.” Was the last thing I heard before drifting off to sleep.

I woke in the morning to smell eggs and bacon cooking in the kitchen. Peirce was no longer beside me in the bed and there was a cold patch from where he had been.

“Good morning.” I said with a yawn as I walked up behind Peirce and wrapped my arms around him as he stood at the stove. “You know, I really think you ought to start locking the doors at night.”

“Why’s that, Princess?” Peirce asked.

“So that stupid step brothers can’t get inside.” I said with a laugh.

“Don’t worry, it won’t happen again, and if he does come in again I’ll chase him down.”

“I’ll see you at school tomorrow.” I gave Peirce a kiss on the cheek as he dropped me off at home later in the day.

“I’ll be here to pick you up in the morning.” He replied with a smile as I walked away from the car and to the front steps of my house. I watched as his car drove away and down the street, I really needed to sort my life out.

How could I create a family with someone who has abused me? But then how could I ever leave the person when I loved them so much?

YES I know it's short! But it's just so I can get it up and running again :) and since I don't have my usb at the moment, this was the only story I could update hahaha :3 anyway, enjoy! x