S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstasy. X, is just to mark the spot. (=SEX=) Part 16

"Why should I?" Alex asked with a smug grin.

"Because I have a boyfriend" I replied in a 'duh' tone.

"We'll see how much longer that will last" Alex mumbled before turning and walking away.

I turned and looked at Peirce, he looked handsome. He was wearing sort of casual, but sort of dressy black jeans and a white dress shirt.

I could feel that Peirce was tense as he came and wrapped his arm around my waist. It felt like our relationship was some thing I wanted but I would never be able to get out of. Peirce had a hold on me, something about him always made me forgive whatever he did. After everything, my heart still yearns for him.

"You can't blame me for my actions" Peirce stated calmly.

"You won't hurt him" I said sternly. Yeah, Alex is a bastard at times, but I still wouldn't want him to get beaten up badly.

"What makes you think I won't?" He asked.

"Me" Was my one word answer that seemed to shut him up.

I pulled away from Peirce as Emma walked through the door.

"Emma" I said happily as I ran up and hugged her.

"You look amazing!" She exclaimed.

"So do you" I said as I looked at what she was wearing. Emma had a black dress on that was slightly longer than mine, it was tight-fitting and hugged her body perfectly.

"Hey Pa-" Jordan started to say as he entered the house but stopped short when he noticed Emma. The look in his eyes was indescribable. It was obvious that he really liked her, but she was too blind to see it and if I told her she would probably think I was joking and not believe me.

"Hi Jordan" I said with a smile as I went and hugged him. It seemed to get him out of his daze state and he snapped back to reality.

As I pulled away from the hug with Jordan, Ashlee entered the room.

"ASH" I yelled while running up to her and giving her a bear hug.

"Don't mess that stunning dress of yours" She said with a smile.

"You think I look stunning? Look at yourself!" I exclaimed. Ashlee was wearing a tight purple dress with thin straps and matching shoes.

"Yes I think you look stunning" Ashlee answered in a stubborn way, which meant I wasn't going to win the argument.

"Hi" I heard from the doorway.

I turned and saw Lilly.

"Lilly" I exclaimed while hugging her. I hadn't seen Lilly for three years; she was more of a cousin to me because our families were soo close.

"Hi Paige" She greeted with a smile. She still had a beautiful smile and long, gorgeous, blonde hair that flowed down to her waist.

"So who's the hot stud out side?" As she asked I noticed that her green eyes lit up with excitement.

"That's Alex" I said regretfully.

"Ohh" Lilly said and I knew that she understood who he was. Lilly and I had still kept in contact after she moved away and I had told her about everything that had happened between Alex and I.

The thoughts of Alex and I saddened me. He used to be soo nice, back then he was caring and thoughtful. Now, I don't know what he is.

I felt Peirce's presence next to me and he entwined our hands together.

I heard Lilly intake a sharp breath.

Jealousy.

She had always had a thing for Peirce and I had never told her about our relationship. I felt bad, but she can't go away for three years and then come back and expect everything to be the same as when she left. That's just not possible. Things change, people change...I changed.