(=SEX=) Part four.

S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstasy. X, is just to mark the spot, because that's the one you really want. ( =SEX=)

I slowly got up off of the floor and limped to the bathroom. I gasped when I looked in the mirror, my whole cheek was red from where Peirce slapped it, I had eyeliner mixed with tears running down my cheeks and my hair was a mattered mess.

I carefully stripped out of my clothes and turned the shower taps to 'hot'. I felt my body relax almost instantly as the water flooded over me. When I got out I dried myself off and then changed into a pair of Hello Kitty boxers with a black tank -top. I went back into my bathroom to run a brush through my hair and noticed that my cheek was still red, my left shoulder had a bruise on it and I had a deep gash on my lower right leg.

I really had no idea what to do with the cut on my leg so I just put a few band-aids over it, I knew that it probably needed stitches but then I would have to explain how I got it.

As I was walking back into my bedroom there was a knock on my door and I froze in my place. Is Peirce back? Do I answer? What about hide?

"Come in" I whispered for the fact that I was scared of who was about to walk through the door.

"Hi" Zane said and I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding.

"Hey" I replied quietly.

"Paige, what's wrong? What happened?" Zane said while rushing to me and pilling me into a comforting hug. Like I was really going to stand here and say 'My boyfriend keeps trying to force me to have sex with him, but I say no so he beats me and I don't want to dump him because in my heart I still love him'.

"I fell and it really hurt" I said while looking down hoping that he will believe me.

"Why is there a red slap mark across your face then?" Zane asked curiously.

"I tripped, hit my face on the wall and then fell on a cupboard, now I'm really tired and would like to go to bed" I said getting frustrated and then pushed away from Zane.

"I'll see you in the morning then" He said then walked out of my room.

I switched off my light and climbed into bed. Tears started slowly rolling down my cheeks and continued to get heavier until I drifted off into nightmares of Peirce hitting, kicking and almost raping me.

I slowly opened my eyes and turned off the annoying beeping sound which would be called my alarm. I went to my closet and changed into a pair of black skinny-jeans with a red 'All Time Low's' t-shirt. As I moved the muscles in my body ached, especially my shoulder.

I had done my make-up and put on a thick layer of eyeliner with black eye shadow around the edges creating a smokey look. I had nearly finished straightening my hair when I heard my bedroom door open. Peirce came into view and my breathing stopped, I backed away looking for an escape but it was like a dead end.

"I'm sorry" He whispered with his voice strained while taking slow steps towards me.

"Go away, don't come near me" I spat. He shouldn't be here, I didn't want him here, he hurt me.

"I'm really sorry, I feel like such a dickhead" Peirce whispered with his voice breaking.

"You need to leave" I said calmly.

"I love you and I'm really sorry" He said with a few tears rolling down his cheeks.

"If you loved me you wouldn't hurt me" I yelled at him.

He didn't answer, just stood there staring at me. I started walking past him when he lightly grabbed hold of my arm and I flinched at his touch.

"I do love you" Peirce whispered.

"Do you understand how much you hurt me? Do you know what bruises I now have imprinted on my body?" I asked.

"Don't you think I realise that? Please forgive me. I promise I will never hurt you again" He said while wiping a few of his tears away.

"I don't know if I can" I whispered. Do I forgive him? Do I want to forgive him? I know I still love him, but I would get over that in time wouldn't I? What if he hurts me again?

"I won't force you to do anything" Peirce said with guilt all over his face.

"But you tried to" I answered.

"And I regret doing that and if I could take it back I would" He said while moving closer to me.

"Right now I just want to feel love, not pain I wanted to be loved by someone that doesn't wants me just for sexual needs. I want to have someone to hold me when I'm sad, to make me laugh, be my friend, be there for me, but most of all someone that cares for and respects me. Not hurts me and leaves me with unforgettable memories" I whispered quietly but loud enough for Peirce to hear me.

The thing that he did next though, caught me by surprise. Peirce wrapped his arms around me and gave me a comforting hug, the type that a lover would give you.

"I want to be that someone" He whispered into my ear.

I felt special to know that but I still wasn't sure whether his words were true. I mean once a cheater, always a cheater, so once and abuser always an abuser, right? They say people don't change and from the time that I have known and have been going out with Peirce for, I know that he hasn't really changed one bit.

"We better get to school" I said pulling away from the hug because my thoughts mad me uncomfortable being soo close to him. We took Peirce's car and drove to school in silence.

When we arrived at school I got out of the car and started walking away. I only made it a couple of steps from the car before I felt Peirce pull my arm harshly towards himself and entwine our fingers.

"At least hold my hand" He said angrily.

I think he already broke his promise......I knew it wouldn't last.

Hey Wattpadders :D Sorry it's short but I had to rush it a bit and that is all I can upload for the next 4 days because I'm going away for Easter. I will upload when I get back ASAP. I love all of the great comments youse are giving me!!! They give me motavation to write!

Vote Comment Fan <3

xxLittlexMissxBitchx