S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstasy. X, is just to mark the spot. (=SEX=) Part 15

"Peirce, I believe you threw the first punch, so that will count for three days suspension" Mr. Jacobs said to Peirce as Alex, Jordan, Sam, Peirce and I were sitting on uncomfortable chairs in the principal's office.

"Stupid principal" I heard Peirce mutter under his breath, but not loud enough for Mr. Jacobs to hear.

"Alex, I realize you were fighting for self defense but you still fought, so I'm giving you one day's suspension" The principal said to Alex.

"THAT'S BULLSHIT" Peirce yelled while standing up.

"Peirce sit down or you will have a longer suspension" Mr. Jacobs said sternly.

"Thank you Sam and Jordan for breaking the fight up, yous two may leave" He said to Jordan and Sam who got up and left the office. So why was I still here?

"What was your role in this?" Mr. Jacobs asked me.

"Umm, I was just trying to break the fight up" I replied while looking around nervously. The fight was about me, I didn't want it to happen, but it did and no doubt it will happen again one day.

"You don't expect me to believe that do you?" He questioned with a 'tell me the truth' look on his face.

"It's the truth" I said while getting impatient.

"If you say so, anyway there's no point in yous staying for the rest of the day because I can't trust you not to start fighting again. You may as well all go home" Mr. Jacobs said while not believing my answer.

"I'm not sure if I'm meant to be leaving or not" I said to Peirce while shrugging my shoulders as we were walking to his car. Alex had gone in the opposite direction.

"Ohh well, you're only missing out on one day" Peirce said while opening the car door for me.

"True" I said while grinning at Peirce and hopping onto the car.

Just as Peirce was about to drive off, Jackson started frantically tapping on the window. My breathing instantly fastened, I hadn't seen him since the night of the party.

"What's up?" Peirce asked Jackson while trying not to laugh at how stupid he looked.

"Mr. Bloom is after me, quick I need a ride" Jackson said in a rush.

My mind was screaming "SAY NO!" but I guess Peirce chose differently.

"Jump in" Peirce said while flicking the lock up on the back door so Jackson could get in.

"That was hilarious" Jackson exclaimed as we pulled out of the school parking lot.

"What did you do this time?" Peirce asked with a laugh.

"I super glued Mr. Bloom's new iPhone to the desk, then I called it and when he went to pick it up, he couldn't" Jackson replied and you could hear the mischievousness in his voice.

"Isn't that the dare that someone dared you to do at the party?" Peirce questioned.

"Yeah, but I one the bet so I didn't have to, I guess I decided to use the idea on Mr. Bloom instead" Jackson answered happily.

"What bet?" I questioned.

"Umm" Jackson replied nervously and I gave him the look that meant 'come on'.

"At every party, all of the guys who are single have competitions to see who can get with the most guys in one night" Peirce answered.

"What?" I yelled. I had been used for a bet. Does that mean Jackson told any of his friends about me and him being together?