(=SEX=) Part ten.

Part 10

Ashlee stared at me wide-eyed and I thought she was going to yell at me, but instead she came and hugged me. I had just told her about what happened between me and Jackson. I didn't tell her about the abuse Peirce has been putting me through because I felt as if I deserved it. What am I saying? I did deserve it! Things would be much worse if Peirce knew, so taking the beating I got from him this morning took away a tiny bit of the guilt I was holding. But there was still soo much guilt inside of me that I felt like going to sleep and never having to wake up again.

"D-do you think I'm a s-slut?" I asked with a stutter.

"No. You were drunk and when people are drunk they do stupid things they can't control" She said calmly.

"But that's the thing, I could have controlled it, I don't know what came over me, I just gave away my virginity to someone I don't even love" I exclaimed

"Look, I'm not going to sit here and tell you everything's going to be okay, I haven't told anyone but I actually did the same thing as what you did, only...I wasn't drunk. I ended up telling my boyfriend what happened and he dumped me, but we're still friends and get along fine. Maybe it would be best if you did tell Peirce" Ashlee said while getting up and walking to the front door.

"I c-cant" I stuttered.

"Just think about it, but I'm sure things will be a lot worse if he was to find out from someone else and not you. Relationships involve trust and that is something he will need to have with you" Ashlee said nicely.

"That's the thing I love about you, you're always soo honest" I said while hugging her again.

"I have to go now I have work soon, I'll see you Monday" She said while giving me a sad smile.

As I walked to the kitchen I noticed that my body was really sore. My sides and ribs hurt, my back hurt and my face hurt. Another thing that hurt was my...heart. It held emotion...love, the one thing girls die to have. And here I am with a loving boyfriend who I cheated on. It was driving me crazy; my mind wouldn't let me forget last night's events. Everything was swirling in my head, especially the conversation with Ashlee, should I really tell Peirce?

I sighed as I grabbed the tub of chocolate ice cream and went and sat on the couch. This was a normal routine for me whenever I was upset, a tub of chocolate ice cream while sitting on the couch and watching cartoons. 

I know what you're thinking, cartoons really? But I love cartoons; they always seem to take your mind off of things. Right now Sponge Bob Square pants was on, one of my all-time-favorites!

I felt a seeping feeling going through my clothes, it was really gross.

"Paige" I heard someone say humorously while shaking me.

I slowly opened my eyes and found Zane standing in front of me with a smile on his face. I looked down and realized that I had melted ice cream all over myself because I had fallen asleep.

"This is soo not cool" I groaned but couldn't help but smile a bit.

"What's wrong, this is the third time this week that I have found you like this?" Zane said caringly.

Yeah, like I was really going to sit here and tell him that I have an abusive boyfriend that I just cheated on at a party.

"Just friend problems, now I have to have a shower" I said quickly while handing Zane the half empty tub of ice cream.

"I invited Peirce over because you seemed a little down in the dumps" Zane said and my heart almost stopped. How blind could he be? He invited Peirce over because I have been unhappy, I have been unhappy because of Peirce. Ugh, I hate my life...

While I was in the shower I decided I couldn't stay here while Peirce was here. It wasn't going to work, not after what happened this morning.

When I got out of the shower I put on a pair of grey skinny-jeans, a red Escape The Fate hoodie and my black converses. I brushed my hair, grabbed my purse, wallet and phone the climbed out of my bedroom window. Grabbing hold of the tree branch, I slowly and quietly made it to the ground without making a sound. I ended up walking to the park and sitting on one of the benches. I knew that Peirce was going to come and find me eventually. The talk I needed to have with him wasn't one I could have at home with Zane there. Being at the park means we are out in public so he can't hurt me physically.

I sat while listening to my own thoughts. I need to break up with him. Yes, I love him, but I cheated on him and that guilt will always be with me. He needs to let me go, because I fear one day he is going to hurt me really badly. I was brought out of my thoughts because I heard my phone ringing.

"Hello" I answered, I already knew it was Peirce.

"Where are you?" He asked with suspicion. Probably thinking that I'm out with another guy.

"What's it to you?" I asked.

"I'm your boyfriend, I have every right to know" Peirce said angrily.

"Not anymore you're not" I said and instantly felt proud for standing up for myself. 

The line went dead. He had hung up on me. That was a good sign...right? I sat on the bench for a few more minutes, wondering if I had made the right decision. I got up and started walking home, but halfway there Peirce's car came to a screech next to me. 

I started to pick up my walking pace but Peirce hopped out of his car and caught up to me.

"Don't touch me" I hissed through clenched teeth.

"Surely we can talk about this" Peirce said matching my anger.

"There's nothing to talk about" I said in a low voice, hoping to try and scare him off.

"Look, I love you, you own my heart, and no one else will ever mean what you do to me" he said softly.

"I don't give a shit about your heart, you don't deserve it! If I could rip it from your chest and then squash it under my foot, I would." I said menacingly. He's pushing my nerves.

"The only reason why I hurt you was because I was worried about you" Peirce confessed.

"Yeah right" I said disbelievingly. What a load of shit he is trying to tell me.

"I'm being serious, when you passed out I was afraid you wouldn't wake up again, so I stayed and watched you all night and then in the morning I was just overtired from lack of sleep" He said and it sounded soo truthful that I wanted to forgive him but I didn't know whether I could or not.

I felt arms wrap around me and Peirce's familiar scent filled my nostrils.

"Y-you really h-hurt me" I sobbed.

"I know and I'm really sorry..." Peirce replied and I could hear the regret in his voice.

We stood in silence with Peirce's arms wrapped around me for a couple more minutes untill phone rung again, ruining the moment.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Paige guess what" Ashlee squealed.

"What?" I asked cautiously.

"Alex is coming back" She sang happily.

My mood all of a sudden went all over the place. Alex, my child hood best friend who I said I would never forget. Alex, Peirce's worst enemy. Alex, my first love and heart break. Alex, the only other person who knows what Peirce is really like. Alex, Peirce's step brother. 

I couldn't handle all of the emotions and I slowly passed out in Peirce's arms.

So was it a nice twist??? I uploaded as promised, for some reason I really love this chapter!!! tell me what you think of the character pics, it will just take a minute to load so be patient!! Sorry I'm really hyper XD

xxxxxxxxx