S, is for the simple need. E is for the ecstacy. X is just to.... Part 24.

Part 24.

Peirce's hands roamed my body; we were both only in our underwear now. I moaned as he sucked on my neck and ran a hand up my leg. Unfortunately, my hormones were in control, not me. We wanted each other so badly; it was what you would call intense.

I was excited, yet scared and maybe a little sex crazed. Even though I couldn't really remember the time

I had sex with Jackson, I still had the faint memory that it was really good.

Peirce held me tight as our naked bodies intertwined. He was so gentle and careful as he thrusted into me, my body was sparking like fireworks with pleasure on the inside and I wasn't regretting one bit of it.

I pushed my weight onto Peirce so we rolled over and I was now on top, straddling him and taking control. I slowly rocked back and forth on top of him, gradually getting faster and faster, Peirce moaned as he grabbed hold of my hips and pushed himself further inside of me.

"I hate Jackson now." Peirce said breathless.

"Why's that?" I questioned with a slight grin.

"Because he got to do this first" Peirce said before moving in and out of me faster and faster.

He rolled us back over so he was on top again, and started thrusting into me harder and harder. I gripped on and dug my nails into his back, it wasn't out of pain though, it was from pleasure.

Peirce thrusted into me one last powerful time and I felt him explode inside of me, it was an amazing feeling.

"I love you." He said while trying to control his heavy breathing.

"I love you so much." I replied while feeling dazed and out of it. My body had relaxed that much that I couldn't be bothered moving.

Peirce pulled out of me and laid down beside me on the bed.

"You're so fucking beautiful Paige." Was the last thing I heard him say before I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up and found myself cuddling Peirce; he had dressed me in a long shirt and cotton shorts which I thought was really sweet. I mean, I wouldn't have wanted anyone to walking in while I was asleep...naked!

"I'm hungry." I complained tiredly with a yawn.

"Hello Princess." Peirce said and kissed me gently on the forehead. I smiled at him and lightly kissed him on the lips.

"You should stay at my house tonight."

"And why's that?" I asked with a smile.

"Well, no one is going to be home, you're hungry and I think I should cook you dinner." Peirce said with a hopeful glint in his eyes. I couldn't say 'no', but then there was also the danger that he was still...Peirce. And if something happened, like if he hurt me, no one would be home to help. Then again, no one was ever at home when it had happened to me before.

"Okay." I said. "I'll just go pack my stuff and give Zane a message so he'll know where I am."

After messaging Zane I went and started to pack a bag of stuff. While going through my underwear draw I came across a packet of condoms that I had brought a while ago. I know we hadn't used one before while having sex, but why risk it again?

So along with some sexy black underwear, I put the condoms in my bag and then continued to pack my clothes and pj's.

"All done." I said cheerfully with a smile. Peirce being the gentleman that he is, carried my bag out to the car for me.

The whole time in the car I just couldn't stop thinking about how exciting having sex with Peirce was. I would happily do it again and I swear I still had adrenaline running through me like crazy.

When we got to Peirce's house, he carried my bag upstairs and put it in his room while I followed behind him.

"I'll run a bath for you, Princess. Then dinner will be a surprise because you won't know what I'm cooking." Peirce said with a big smile.

"Why do you keep calling me 'Princess'?" I asked with a laugh.

"Because you're my Princess of course." He replied with a grin and I couldn't help but grin back.

I sat on Peirce's bed while I waited for him to run my bath. His bed was really big and comfy and his room had that boy-ish musk smell that I loved.

"Enjoy." Peirce said with a smile as he walked out of the bathroom that connected with his room. "Make sure you're in there for at least forty minutes so that gives me time to make dinner."

"Okay sexy." I said with a laugh and kissed him on the lips before he walked down stairs to start preparing dinner.

I gasped in amazement when I walked into the bathroom. Peirce had sprinkled rose petals over the bathwater and placed lit candles around the room. There were love-heart shaped chocolates wrapped in red foil on a table next to the bath with a note that said 'Enjoy, Princess <3'. This was actually the sweetest thing that he had ever done for me.

I took my time relaxing in the bath while eating the chocolates. I could tell that Peirce was truly, really sorry. He must have planned all of this a few days ago. Even though I was the one that should have been sorry, I was the one that had cheated on him and then spent my time feeling sorry for myself.

Yes, Peirce had given me a few beatings, but maybe I was just that irritating and angered him easily, therefore it was all my own fault. Well that's what I thought anyway.

I made sure that I was in the bath for forty minutes before I got out and wrapped the white, fluffy towel around myself. I went back into Peirce's room and changed into my black underwear and then put on a pair of black cotton shorts with my plain white tank-top.

I walked downstairs to find that Peirce had set the table with china plates, two wine glasses, and silver knives and forks. In the middle of the table there were red roses in a silver vase, surrounded by little white candles. It all looked beautiful.

Peirce was instantly at my side and went and pulled the chair out for me to sit on.

"Thank you." I said with a grin. He was being so sweet!

"That's alright Princess, I shall go and get our dinner now." He said with a smile and then walked out of the dining room and into the kitchen so he could serve dinner.

He walked back in with two silver trays, one had a delicious roast chicken on it and the other had an assortment of great looking roast vegetables.

One of my favourite things to eat for dinner was chicken, and this smelt delicious!

"This tastes amazing Peirce!" I exclaimed as I picked up another Piece of chicken on my fork.

"Only the best for you." He said with a cheeky smile.

"You're so silly." I replied with a laugh.

After dinner Peirce led me to the couch and told me to wait there. A couple of minutes later he returned with popcorn and a Harry Potter movie.

Harry Potter movies were my favourite!

We cuddled up to each other during the movie, it was nice and warm because Peirce had made sure that he grabbed lots of blankets so we wouldn't be cold.

"Should we go to bed now, Princess?" Peirce asked as the movie finished.

"Okay." I said with a smile.

Peirce got up off of the couch and then held his hand out and gently pulled me up.

*********************************************************************************************************

Please don't kill me, I know I got slack on uploads, but I'm sorrrryy! C:

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chapter even though it's short, but it's better than nothing, right? :)

So leave some comments and tell me what you think, bye :D x