S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstasy. X, is just to mark the spot. (=SEX=) Part 12

His voice wasn't the same; it had gotten, smoother, sexier, sweeter but huskier. I didn't want to turn and face him. I didn't want to know what he now looked like. I didn't want to look at the guy who shattered my heart; only to come back so it can re-break. For some reason, I knew I had to turn and look at him though.

"A-Alex" I stuttered while turning to face him.

"You're beautiful as always" He said while winking at me, "Look at your legs, they've gotten longer, more tanned and well toned. I see your chest has grown" Alex said cockily.

He had changed so much compared to the Alex I had once known. I didn't like the new Alex; he was a player who obviously liked eye-raping girls.

His baby face had gone and was replaced with the looks of a young man. Alex's light brown hair had grown soo dark it was almost black. It swept across his face in a sexy way and I noticed he had a lip piercing in his bottom lip.

I looked up into his eyes, bright green and vibrant that had a look of mischief and cockiness in them. Those are the eyes that drew me in, that draw anyone in. Those are the eyes that convinced anyone to do anything for him. Those are they eyes that lied to me.

"No it's batman" Alex replied sarcastically.

"Why are you here?" Ashlee asked confused.

"Well it turns out Paige has moved since I last lived here so I came to ask you for her address, but it looks like I don't need it now"

"Too bad, I'm leaving, follow me home and I'll call the cops" I said dryly and walked straight past him to the front door. I heard him laughing, the laugh I remembered soo much and sounded smooth like honey.

"You know you won't be able to resist me, you never could" I heard him comment quietly.

I started walking home, I could have called Peirce and asked him to come and pick me up, but that meant risking him and Alex seeing each other. I don't know whether Alex knows me and Peirce are together or not but I don't really want him to find out.

"Where's Peirce?" I asked Zane curiously as I walked into the lounge room.

"He had to go home quickly but he said he'd be back soon. Did you walk home?" Zane asked.

"Yeah, it wasn't that far" I said while slowly walking away.

"I could have came and picked you up" He said protectively.

"I got home safely" I said with a sigh. Protective, older brothers; what would we do without them?

"But what do you think Peirce will think about that?" Zane asked.

"He doesn't need to know" I said with a sly smile.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, keeping secrets" Zane teased and I walked off up to my bedroom.

In my room I sat and read the second Vampire Academy book, Frostbite.

I was halfway through reading when I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in" I said and Peirce walked in, he looked slightly angry. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Why did you talk to Alex?" He demanded while coming over and sitting next to me.

"It wasn't my fault" I responded quietly.

"You told me you were going to Ashlee's house, I dropped you off at Ashlee's house" Peirce said angrily.

"I was at Ashlee's house" I said frustrated.

"Yeah but you didn't stay there, you went off and found Alex" He yelled.