S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstasy. X, is just to mark the spot. (=SEX=) Part 11

"You're leaving me?" I asked in disbelief as I felt tears slowly pool in my eyes.

"Yes" He replied emotionlessly.

"But we're meant to be together" I pleaded as a few tears slid down my cheeks.

"I didn't love you anyway, in fact, I didn't even like you" He shrugged and then turned and walked away.

With tears falling down my face, I watched as Alex, my first love, walked away from me and left behind wounds in my heart that were too deep to heal.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Startled, I woke up. I hadn't remembered that day for a long time. It hurt; it was like every time I remembered it would slowly start tugging on my heart. Even out of all the abuse Peirce has given me, nothing has ever hurt me as much as what Alex had said to me that day...'I didn't love you anyway'. I never thought somebody could be soo mean.

We had been going out for 7 months and then his mum and Peirce's dad broke up so Alex left and moved away with his mum. After Alex and his mum moved out, Peirce's dad and his real mum got back together. They had broken up when Peirce was 5 years old, and then his dad fell in love with Alex's mum when Alex was 5 years old. But for Alex to be moving back, that means Alex's mum could be back with Peirce's dad. I don't know but all of that was confusing. Peirce doesn't really talk to me about his personal life; whenever we are together he just wants to get intimate.

"Are you okay?" I heard Zane ask.

"Huh?" I questioned.

"Peirce brought you home because you passed out" Zane said worriedly.

"Ohh yeah" I said remembering when I passed out in Peirce's arms.

"Is she awake?" I heard Peirce ask frantically as he entered my bedroom.

"Seriously calm down, I didn't die" I exclaimed with a small smile.

"I'm just glad you're okay" Peirce said while coming over to me and hugging me like there was no tomorrow. "I'm so sorry for hurting

you" He quietly whispered in my ear and then I remembered how he had beaten me in the morning.

"Well I'll leave you two alone...." Zane said while winking and walking out of the room.

"Ohh come on, it's not like we're going to be doing anything like THAT" I yelled loud enough for Zane to hear. I head him laugh as he continued walking to wherever he was going.

But as soon as the words left my mouth I had the feeling of guilt over come me again. I know I should tell Peirce because that would be the trustworthy thing to do but...to be honest; I cant even remember much about when me and Jackson had sex, I can remember doing it but I can't remember any of the feelings...so it shouldn't matter, should it?

"Are you okay? Your face kind of paled" Peirce asked.

"Yeah I'm fine" I replied too fast.

"No you're not. Who were you on the phone to before you passed out?" He questioned curiously.

"Ashlee" I said.

"What did she say?" Peirce asked while looking me directly in the eyes and I knew I couldn't lie.

"Alex is coming back" I whispered.

"Fuck" He muttered while pulling me into another hug and holding me tightly.

"I don't want him to come back" I said quietly.

"It'll be okay, we'll work things out" Peirce said while stroking some of my hair out of my face.