(=SEX=) Part seven.

S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstasy. X, is just to mark the spot, because that's the one you really want. ( =SEX=)

"Just go home Peirce" I yelled.

I was still sitting against my door and he was on the other side trying to get me to let him in.

"I have to stay with you" Peirce said and I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Maybe I don't want you here" I said loud enough for him to hear.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I've had enough for one night, just leave" I complained.

"Open the door" Peirce said in a demanding tone.

"And if I don't?" I asked in a smartass tone.

"I will find a way in, you know I will" He said back with his voice sounding slightly frustrated and threatening.

I slowly opened the door and Peirce with his arms folded across his chest. He walked towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Whether you like it or not, we are together and I'm planning on keeping it that way for a long time" Peirce whispered in my ear.

Shouldn't I get a choice about this relationship?

"I'm going to bed, you can sleep on the couch or something" I sighed.

"I think I will sleep right here" Peirce said while walking towards my double bed.

I crawled into bed and Peirce instantly pulled me closer, wrapping his arms around my waist. 

It was comfortable, yet it wasn't. I was left with my thoughts about the decision I was going to make as I slowly drifted off to sleep. 

When I woke, I looked beside me to find that Peirce was no longer there. I sighed in relief as I headed downstairs. My relief was instantly replaced with dread as I found him sitting on the couch.

"Is Zane home?" I asked.

"No, he won't be home for another hour or two" Peirce replied.

"I don't think our relationship is working" I said quietly while sitting on one of the recliner chairs.

"What do you mean?" Peirce asked with anger clear in his voice.

"I-I don't think w-we should be t-together anymore" I stuttered scared.

"YOU BITCH" Peirce yelled while walking over to me and throwing me to the floor, "Are you cheating on me?" He asked dangerously while leaning down towards me.

"N-no I just don't think w-we will work" I said shakily.

"We can work it out" Peirce said aggravated.

"Can't you tell I'm fucking scared of you?" I yelled while standing up and backing away from him.

"Well you fucking should be, I will make the decisions and I say we are staying together whether you like it or not" He yelled back while walking closer to me and fear ran through my blood.

"I don't want to be in the relationship. It's not even a relationship because I'm fucking scared of you. We are meant to LOVE eachother not have one half of the relationship living in fear. We're over" I yelled. Peirce's hand came in contact with my cheek. 

" I do LOVE you and we will be over when I say we're over" He said threateningly.

"FUCK YOU" I yelled with tears running down my cheeks. I tried to push Peirce away from myself, which only ended up with him throwing me to the floor.

"Jackson is throwing a party later and as my GIRLFRIEND you're coming with me" Peirce said before walking past me and out the front door. Jackson is one of Peirce's good friends. And he's popular so this party was going to be big.

My life is soo fucked up. I love Peirce yet I hate him. He comforts me yet he's terrifying. He respects me yet he hits me. He said he'll wait till I'm ready yet he tries to force me into other things.

I slowly walked up stairs with my back aching from being pushed on the floor. I had tears running down my face and my quiet sobs filled the air. I went into my bathroom and examined myself in the mirror.

I was fairly pretty for my age. I had high cheekbones, pale pink but nice lips, my legs were fairly long, I had a decent sized chest, bright blue eyes and my hair was a golden brown that reached down near my boobs.

I got undressed and took a nice hot shower. Maybe I should just have sex with Peirce; I mean I'm going to do it one day anyway. It would make him happy...and maybe he would stop hitting me. I guess I would hate it if I was a teenager who wanted sex but had a boyfriend who wouldn't give it to me. There are soo many consequences from it though; I could get pregnant, my brother could find out, my parents could find out, the whole school could know and I would be labelled a slut, what about the pain?

Even though he had just hit me, I was willing to forgive him. I have only met his dad once, he is always away on business trips and stuff, his mum loves me like a daughter, so I was wondering if he could be having family problems and is accidentally taking the anger out on me when all he is asking for is relief. I felt extremely guilty now... 

I swear I'm having mood swings. Looks like I must be nearing THAT time of the month.

I slipped on a black and red lacy bra with matching underwear, and then headed for my closet to find a dress to wear. 

As I was going through my dresses I heard a light knock at the door.

"P-Peirce?" I questioned with a stutter. Peirce stepped into my room looking guilty and sad. I knew what I needed to do; we have been going out for 4 months and 1 week. I feel like a bad girlfriend.

"Look I'm really sorr-"Peirce started but I cut him off by pressing my lips to his.

At first he was surprised and didn't respond, but then his brain clicked into gear and his mouth started moving in sync with mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck while Peirce wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. I nibbled the bottom of Peirce's lip asking for entrance which he clearly granted. As my tongue explored his mouth I could feel a bulge rising in his pants. Peirce removed one of his arms from around my waist and slowly trailed it down my stomach. I felt his fingertips brush across the top of my underwear and I let out a small moan.

He slowly trailed his fingers in my underwear and I felt him reach my 'soft spot'.  

"Are you sure you want me to go further?" Peirce questioned.

I just nodded my head to say 'yes'. Anything that happens from here on will be my own fault because I just gave consent. 

I felt Peirce slide two fingers into my vagina as he continued to kiss my lips. He pumped his fingers in and out of me, at first it hurt a bit but soon enough the pleasure took over. I was breathing roughly as I nibbled on Peirce's ear which made him let out a small moan. I removed my hands from his neck and trailed them down the top of his jeans. I felt Peirce slip another finger inside of me and it made it harder to concentrate on un-doing his belt buckle.

"Paige I'm home" We heard Zane call from downstairs. Peirce and I instantly jumped apart and i started laughing at the shocked expression on his face.

"I have to get ready for the party, you might want to go hang out with Zane so he doesn't get suspicious" I said while smiling.

"As much as I would love to continue, I'm afraid you're right" Peirce said and then winked at me sexily before leaving the room.

Hey hey hey!!! XD Sorry I didn't upload for about a week, I was REALLY busy because it's school holidays. I was wondering if youse would check out a story called 'I Was Replaced By The New Girl' By Dnaaat.

I love her story soo much and realised that it has hardly any reads and she has uploaded around 13 parts. It's a heaps good story!! and so realistic, It would mean the world to me if you were to take a look at it <3

xxLittlexMissxBitchx