S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstacy... (=SEX=). Part 19

I know it's short, but you'ere lucky you got this aha, I've been super busy with school and such,

This chapter shall be dedicated to Taylor, you know who you are :) because I have this feeling, she wont upload unless I do ;D

So enjoy x

Part 19.

It was now Saturday, and I hadn't seen Peirce since Thursday. I hadn't gone to school on Friday; my parents had already left for their next business trip before I had woken up. My brother Zane was probably out somewhere, most likely at some slut's house again.

I admit, he was a player, but he was still a really good guy. So I don't judge him as being a man whore, because most man whores are arseholes.

I slowly got up out of bed and then made my way downstairs to the kitchen. Sitting on the table were a bunch of red roses, I went up and read the tag that it had attached to it.

"I'm so sorry for everything, I love you.

-Peirce <3"

I knew the apology was going to come sooner or later, and I admit, this was a bit sweet. I still wasn't completely comfortable with the idea that he had a spare key for the house; my parents had given it to him a while ago, in case I was ever in trouble or anything.

I admit, it had only been two days since I had seen him, and I did kind of miss him. Well not all of him, just the sweet caring side, the nice Peirce that I had grown to love. I just wished that he could be that Peirce all of the time; but his sudden mood changes scared me, it was like I was walking on eggshells, and if I was to smash one, he would lose it.

I took the vase of flowers up to my room and sat them on my bedside table; they blended into the room's colour scheme and looked really nice.

Sighing, I grabbed my towel and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After showering, I put on a purple bra that had lace bits on it, with the purple matching underwear. I walked over to my window so I could see what the weather looked like outside. The sky was a clear blue, without a single cloud seen in the distance and the sun was shining brightly; casting a golden glow over the horizon.

It reminded me of a painting, clear skies, blue waters, shops and houses placed neatly. A place that looked absolutely stunning and perfect, but in reality; it wasn't.

I walked back over to my wardrobe and pulled out a black, tight fitting, mini-skirt and teamed it up with a white tank top.

As I was about to walk back to the bathroom to fix my hair, I heard my phone ringing, with a sigh, I answered it, thinking it was just Peirce so I didn't bother looking at the caller ID.

"YOU ARE SO COMING TO THE HALLOWEEN PARTY WITH US" Emma screamed excitedly into my ear.

"But it's not even Halloween" I replied with a laugh.

"Well duh, it's a non-Halloween, Halloween party" She sung happily.

"Emma, I don't even have a costume" I said with a tad of disappointment. Going to a party with the girls did sound fun, considering it seems like I hadn't seen them in ages, but I couldn't just rock up without wearing a costume.

"Me and Ashlee have already got it covered, we got you a costume when we got ours" Emma replied and I could hear the accomplishment in her voice.

"You guys are legends" I replied while a big grin spread across my face.

"We know, and we'll be over shortly" Emma said happily.

"Okay, I'll see you's soon then, bye" I said and then ended the call.

Not even twenty minutes later I heard a knock on the front door.

I opened the door to find Ashlee and Emma standing there, with hands full of shopping bags and shoe boxes.

"Just how much stuff did you get?" I asked with a laugh.

"Well we have all of our costumes in these bags, and we had to get matching shoes" Ashlee said with a big grin.

"This one's yours" Emma said while handing me a bag from some lingerie store.

"Oh my god" I said as I pulled out the completely slutty and short maid's outfit. I think it may cover a quarter of my thigh. At the bottom of the bag were fishnet stockings and one of those little maid crowns.

"Do you like it?" Emma asked with a big grin.

"It's perfect" I replied with a massive smile.

Ashlee and Emma then showed me their costumes. Emma had a full on leather cat girl outfit and Ashlee was going as a slutty sailor. I was actually beginning to become excited about going to this party; it would be a good distraction from everything else.

We did each other's hair and makeup and then went to the kitchen to get drinks. My hair was half up and half down with my curls spiralling down my shoulders and I had my side bangs straightened, then I had the maids crown placed neatly on top of my head.

I opened up the fridge and just as I suspected there were a bunch of vodka bottles in there. I took out three and handed one to Emma and then one to Ashlee.

"So who's going to be at the party?" I asked while opening up my drink.

"Umm like everyone" Emma replied with a massive smile.

"Guys, we better get going, so we can arrive fashionably late" Ashlee said with a grin, we grabbed out purses and then walked out to Emma's car.

I was actually getting pumped about going to this party. I had a feeling it was going to be great. Music was booming loudly as we pulled u into the driveway and I suddenly felt a tad nervous. I mean, look at what I was wearing, but then again, I would just blend n with the other people dressed as sluts. Mean Girls was right, Halloween IS the one night of the year where you can dress as a total slut and no one can say anything about it.

We entered Keith Derain's massive two story house where everyone was dancing, grinding, drinking and partying. People filled nearly every space, the place was packed.

"Look" Emma whispered in my ear as we walked through a crowd of people, "It's Lilly".

I looked over to where Emma was pointing at to see Lilly hooking up with Nick, Emma's ex-boyfriend.

I mean, come on, I know that they have broken up, but that doesn't mean Lilly had to catch on so soon!

I could tell that shit was going to go down tonight.

I hope you liked it x

Vote comment and fan, bitches! ;D