(=SEX=) Part six.

S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstasy. X, is just to mark the spot, because that's the one you really want. ( =SEX=)

I was sitting on the couch literally freaking out and waiting for Peirce's arrival. I just wanted my thoughts to shut off completely. Sooo many questions and no answers. I had a feeling that tonight was going to be bad. I was left, alone in a house with Peirce by myself. That would be a dream come true for some girls, but not for someone who wants to keep her virginity. Would he actually force me to have sex with him though?

Buzzing interrupted my thoughts and I realised it was my phone.

"Hi Emma" I said knowing who it was because I already read the caller ID.

"Hi what's up?" She asked.

"Ummm, I'm at home waiting for Peirce to come around, why"

"I was wondering if Ash and I could come around for a while?" Emma questioned.

"Yeah that fine" I answered happily.

"Okay see you soon" She said and then hung up. I was happy, now I have a distraction from Peirce. Hopefully they will stay for a long time.

Emma lost her mum to cancer when she was 13, so it's still a pretty touchy subject to question her on because only two years have past since her death. With her mum gone, her older brother Ethan and their dad are constantly fighting and arguing with each other so I told Emma she could always come her when she needed to get away, so I'm guessing tonight is one of those nights. 

There was a knock at the door and I got up to answer it.

"Hey" Ashlee and Emma said at the same time while crushing me in a bear hug.

"Hey, are youse hungry?" I asked.

"For pizza and DVD's" Ashlee said while jumping up and down excitedly, she has a slight obsession with pizza. Every time we go somewhere or at home she just wants pizza.

"Okay I'll go order the pizza and you and Emma can fight over the DVD's"

I walked into the kitchen, grabbed the phone and ordered 2 meat lovers pizzas. I heard another knock on the door as I was grabbing cups out of the cupboard, I already knew it was Peirce because I could hear him saying 'hi' to Emma and Ash.

"Hey" Peirce said as he walked into the kitchen while trying to force a smile but he was clearly agitated about something.

"Hi" I said cheerily as he pulled me into a hug.

"Why are they here?" He whispered quietly in my ear.

Oh, so that's his problem I'm not even aloud to have my friends over anymore.

"Because they can be. Aren't I aloud to see my friends anymore?" I asked annoyed.

"But I thought it was going to be just me and you" Peirce said while kissing my neck. I could feel my body heating up. Stupid hormones!

"You know what it's like at Emma's house sometimes" I replied.

"Yeah, I guess you're right" He said while I heard the doorbell ring.

"Pizza's ready" I said happily and skipped off to get the door.

We sat and ate the pizza while watching Borat, which was Ashlee's choice. About halfway through the movie Emma's phone started ringing so she went to the kitchen to answer it.

"We can go back to mine now Ash" Emma said when she walked back into the room.

"Okay then" Ash replied.

"I'll see you guys at school tomorrow" I said while hugging both of them.

"See ya" They said at the same time. I shut the door after they left and instantly felt Peirce's arms wrap around my waist.

"Control your hormones" I complained to Peirce.

"Awww, no fair, you make them go wild" Pierce whinged like a little kid and I laughed.

"Yeah well I need to go have a shower" I said still laughing and headed for the stairs.

Feeling the hot water sweep over my body relaxed me and made me feel calm. I washed my hair with some vanilla shampoo and then washed my body with watermelon soap. When I got put I quickly went to my closet and closed the door, in fear that Peirce could have been sitting on my bed. I changed into a black lacy bra, with matching black lacy underwear then I put on a black tank-top with some short, red material shorts. I walked back to the bathroom and ran a brush through my hair and then walked back into my room where Peirce was sitting on my bed.

I could feel his eyes roaming over my body and felt self conscious so I went and plugged my iPod into the dock. 'I Wanna Love You' By The Maine came on and I went and sat on my bed next to Peirce. He pulled me gently into him so that my back was pressing against his chest. I felt him kissing around near my shoulders and then realised he must have been kissing the bruises that were still faintly there.

"I'm sorry" he whispered into my ear.

"I know" I replied quietly. I could tell that he truly was.

Peirce turned me around so I was facing him; I lifted my arms up and placed them around his neck so my arms were resting on his shoulders.

"I love you" Peirce said while bringing his lips gently to mine.

"I love you too" I whispered in between kisses. Peirce slowly leaned back against my pillows so I was lying on top of him. I felt his tongue trace the bottom of my lip asking for entrance, I gently bit down on his bottom lips which made him moan. I smiled against his lips and felt him slip his tongue in my mouth. While he was tracing his tongue over my teeth I felt him grab my boob which made me moan. I pushed myself further into him to try and deepen the kiss even more. Our lips were moving in sync as I trailed my hand down his chest. I swept my hand past his pocket and felt the edge of something cut into my finger.

"Shit" I muttered while jumping off of him.

"What happened?" He asked worriedly.

"I got a finger cut from something in your pocket" I said confused.

"Oh" He said while looking away from me embarrassed. I gazed at his pocket and saw the top of a condom packet sticking out.

"I already told you I'm not ready to go that far" I said quietly.

"I know it was just in case..." Peirce trailed.

"Whatever" I said and walked to the bathroom to put a band-aid around my finger. When I was just standing up from kneeling in beside the basin cupboard I felt Peirce wrap his arms around my waist.

"And I decided I'm willing to wait. I will wait until you're truly ready" Peirce whispered into my ear and then kissed me on the cheek. I turned around and smiled at him.

"Thankyou" I said and the kissed him lightly on the lips.

"Any time" He replied with a smirk.

"Come on" I said while grabbing his hand and pulling him downstairs to watch a movie.

This is the Peirce that I fell in love with, not the angry, abusing Peirce. Halfway through the movie I felt Peirce slowly trailing his hand up the side of my shorts. I slapped his hand away but he just put his hand right back.

"Peirce don't," I complained. It was late and I was getting tired.

"You know even if we don't have sex we can still do other stuff" Peirce said annoyed.

"Maybe I don't want to do other stuff right now" I remarked. He tried to put his hand back up my shorts so I jumped off of the couch, ran upstairs, shut my bedroom door and sat against it. I was going to be stubborn and not come out until he realises that I'm not going to let his hand rape me.

Hey, thank you to all my fans, commenters, readers and voters!!!! I hope you liked the chapter, I just wantedto show a nicer side of Peirce, anywyas......

xxxxxxxxxxxx