Chapter 52

• Dedicated to All Haunted Love Readers. Thank you

!!!!!!MAY CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT!!!!!!!

TAYLOR'S POINT OF VIEW

Me and Liam went outside to talk. It's pretty cold but it feels nice feeling the wind on my skin.

Me and Liam stood there in silence for a while. I am not going to start the conversation. I am beyond mad at him.

"I am sorry" Liam blurted.

I stayed quiet and waited for him to say more.

"I am sorry for acting like a dumb-ass" he said "I know I have been very rough on you. When you needed me the most, I went against you. But I wish you would just understand!" 

"I do understand! I get it! We are not ready for this, but I know we can make it work!" I yelled.

"If we try, we will be ready for this. I know it, you just need to believe in yourself" I explained.

"Taylor. We are not even married and your pregnant!" Liam said.

"So what?" I said "let's get married!" I said, without thinking.

Liam's eyes dilated. 

"Are you serious?" Liam said "You want to get married?"

"Well if that's what it takes for you to keep our baby" I said, meeting his gaze.

"I don't know" He said.

"Liam" I said sweetly. I took his hands in mine.

"Look at me" I said.

He stared into my eyes.

"Do you love me?" I asked

"Of course. Is that even a question?" He said, much calmer.

"Do you believe in us?" I asked.

It took him a while to answer but he said "Yes" 

"Then trust me. We will make this work. I promise" I said.

"We are talking about a baby here. A baby! I am not so good with kids" Liam said, intense.

"Neither am I! Well, we will try our best to raise our child. we won't be the prefect parents but I know we wont be the worse either" I said.

"Please Liam. You have to understand!" I pleaded.

"Okay. If you say so" Liam huffed.

"Oh my god! I love you so fucking much!" I squealed and hugged him so tight.

He didn't seem to mind, since he hugged me even tighter.

"I love you too" he whispered into my ear.

I wanted to enjoy this moment. I never want to let go. I can't ask for anything more.

"I am sorry for yelling at you" Liam whispered into my ear.

Before I could answer him back, he placed his lips on mine.

His hands traveled to my hips and he moved my hair from my face, that the wind was pushing on.

"C'mon lets go inside. I can't wait to tell the others about this" I said happily.

He nodded with a smile and took my hand in his.

"Let's go" He said and wrapped his other arm around my waist.

PERRY'S POINT OF VIEW.

Liam and Taylor walked in. Hand in hand. 

"So you guys good now?" Harry asked.

"Yes!" Taylor literally screamed. I haven't seen her this happy since...since ever.