Chapter 36

(SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE... BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL STUFF)

Chapter 36

I was tired of having to face all this crazy stuff all by myself. I think I should tell everyone about these crazy notes and voices.

I walked back in to the living room, where everyone sat. 

"You took forever to come!" Zayn said, loudly.

"There is something I want to tell you guys" I said, nervously.

"There is always something you want to tell us, how many things are you hiding Perry?" Lisa laughed "oh and trust me I don't mean that in a mean way" 

"Trust me this is the last thing I was hiding" I told her.

"So what is it?" Harry asked

"There is crazy shit going on...." I started and told them everything about the creepy things, creepy voices, the day of my wedding when some girl wanted to kill me, I wish I knew who. I told them about why Bella fainted the day when they were supposed to go to Paris. The time when I got notes that said, get ready.  I didn't miss any detail. I even told them about the note that I just found in the washroom. And also, the day Zayn's eyes were yellow.

"How come you didn't tell us this?" Zayn said, disappointed "and why were my eyes yellow?"

"I- just didn't want to get you worried! and that's what I am wondering. Why the hell were your eyes yellow? It was scary! " I replied.

"But Perry, you need to stop hiding things from us" Zayn added.

"yes Perry! you shouldn't keep too many things to your self! 'cause you are not even aloud to be stressed" Bella said.

"Sorry guys... I promise from now on I will tell you everything" I said.

"But who is this person bothering you? sending you all these weird notes... that's scary" Taylor said.

"why don't we just leave this house?" Liam suggested

"We can't... last time you guys decided to go to Paris, Bella got hurt and if we try to leave, one of us will certainly get hurt" I reminded him. 

 "True" Niall agreed.

"So what do we do?" Lisa said

"I don't know" I responded.

-

The Next Day...

I woke up, because of a back pain. My back hurts so much!

I went downstairs and everyone was awake except Taylor and Harry.

Bella made pancakes for everyone, with the help from Niall.

"Here you go" Niall said, giving me the plate with my pancake.

"Thanks" I smiled.

"How are you feeling?" Zayn asked

"To be honest, my back hurts a lot!" I said.

"Awe, poor you" Liam piped in

"yeah... poor me" I frowned.

"Well don't worry! You only have two more months, and then the baby is out" Zayn smiled.

two more months! I just hope things are fine by then.

"So did anything creepy happen since you told us everything?" Harry asked, coming down from the stairs.

"No, luckily" I responded