Chapter 4

I woke up to my head hurting.

Lazily, I sat up and reached for the glass of water on the night table. After gulping down all the water in the glass, I slightly felt better.

I got up and decided to take a quick shower. Luckily, this time only water came out of the shower. No blood.  

After getting dressed, I walked out of the washroom. I spotted Zayn from the corner of my eye, he was wide awake. I hope it's not because of me.

"Did I wake you?" I asked, pulling my hair into a ponytail.

He yawned and slightly shook his head.

"C'mere," he mumbled, his voice still raspy.

I did as he asked and walked over to where he laid. He pulled me on to the bed and wrapped an arm around me.

I traced the tattoos on his skin and he rested his eyes again.

"Why so tired?" I asked, knowing he was still awake.

He shrugged and just planted a sloppy kiss on my head.

And then he got off the bed.

"There's something I have been wanting to talk to you about," he said, catching my gaze.

I raised my eyebrow, "What is it?" 

He laughed it off, "We'll talk about it later."

"Tell me!" I argued.

"So eager!" He teased

"Zayn, I won't be able to stop thinking about it!" I frowned.

"It's worth the wait babe," He smirked and walked into the washroom.

I sighed and decided to just go downstairs.

I looked around, only to find nothing but an empty room.

Where is everyone?

I looked around some more and realized that maybe everyone was still asleep.

But it's normally Zayn and I who wake up the latest.

Zayn soon arrived downstairs and gave me a puzzled look.

"Where is everyone?" He asked, walking to where I stood.

"I was wondering the same thing," I answered.

"I'll go check upstairs," He told me and ran upstairs.

I searched downstairs again and found no one.

Finally, Zayn came back downstairs and told me that no one was upstairs either.

What the fuck?

Me and Zayn just look at each other, slightly scared about our friends whereabouts. And then Suddenly,  we were interrupted by loud laughter.

And there they all stood. 

"Where were you guys!" I asked, almost yelling.

Bella rolled her eyes, followed by Taylor.

"So we wake up and find cute little drawings on our faces," Taylor started.

"What are you talking about?" Zayn pretended to be clueless.

I nodded and tried to hide my face because I wanted to laugh so bad.

"So mature guys!" Harry chuckled.

I shot Zayn a look and then we both laughed.

"Fine! we did it," I admitted and laughed it off.

"Yeah we did, what are you gonna do about it?" Zayn joked.

"Nothing anytime soon," Niall smirked and sat down on the couch.

"Anyways, Perry and I are going out,," Zayn stated and pulled my hand into his.

We are?

"W-" I began but he cut me off.

"Go get dressed," He smiled.

Right. He has to tell me something!

Excitement built inside of me, so I ran upstairs and quickly dressed myself in a blue cotton dress.

~*~

When we finished getting dressed, Zayn drove us to a restaurant. My only concern was that he didn't have to talk to me about something serious. 

He lead me to a table for two and pulled the chair out for me.

"So let's order?" He asked, playing with his hands.

Was he nervous?

I nodded and when the waiter came to us, we ordered. (Editing..)

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked

"Patience!" He smiled

I shrugged and after we were done eating, I didn't bother asking him, What he wanted to talk to me about. Then I got in the car and he drove us to a place that I have never been to.

I stepped out of the car and the place was beautiful. nobody was there except for me and Zayn. There were a lot of trees and flowers.  there was nice swimming area as well. 

"It's so beautiful" I said without looking away from the trees and flowers.

"I knew you'd like it" Zayn said and held my hand. 

We walked around for a while and then all of the sudden he looked at me with a really sweet look on his face. 

"I have to ask you something" He choked out

"what is it?"  I asked

He let go of my hand and pulled out a little box out of his pocket. He bent down on one knee. That is when I realized that he was going to purpose.

"Perry, I have been dying to ask you this. and here I am. Will you marry me?" He said and he smiled nervously.

MARRIAGE? what! I was not ready for this. I just looked at him for about a minute and my face was getting red, I could feel it.

"Perry?" He said

I didn't know what to say so I just nodded my head a few times. I probably looked like an idiot.

He quickly took the ring out of the box and slid it on my left ring finger. He got up and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back. I couldn't believe this was happening.

My life was going to be perfect! Except I hoped that I would'nt see any more creepy things. I hope I can start a happy marriage life.

Me and Zayn hugged for a long time and then we realized the sun was about to set. So we walked to our car, hand in hand. 

I could'nt wait to tell everyone, that me and Zayn are getting married. When we finally reached our house, I rang the bell and Taylor answered it.