Chapter 16

It had been days since I talked to Lisa and Harry, so I decided to call them. Lisa answered her phone after several rings

"hey! what's up?" She said

"nothing, well how's Harry?" That was all I was able to think of to say.

"Harry's fine!" She said, and by the tone of her voice, I could tell she was having fun. We talked for awhile and I told her about Bella fainting, she said she wanted to come back home, but I told her she doesn't need to because Bella's fine now. After hanging up, I had a text message from Emma.

*Can I come over?*

"of course you can... anytime :)* I replied

"k, Im comin :P" She texts back, and then I didn't bother replying back.

Emma's apartment was about twenty minutes away from our house so I decided to take a shower until then. It felt so relaxing when the cozy warm water touched my skin. After I wrapped myself in a towel, I heard a loud hello, from a girl, meaning Emma arrived

I changed into yoga pants and red shirt. Niall was with Bella, in there room, in case she needed anything and because he loved her. Liam and Taylor were out...again. I didn't find Emma in the living room so I decided to check in the kitchen. I did find Emma in the kitchen but she was hugging someone... Zayn! He dug his face into her neck, as she wrapped her arms around him, tightly. Tears began running down my cheeks. I was crying so much that Zayn saw me. Our eyes met and then I looked at Emma, who was heading for the door. She better leave!

I ran up the stairs and into my room, leaving the door shut behind me. Zayn knocked hardly on the door, several times. I don't want to talk to him! I thought he loved me..,only me, But now that I think about it, I do want to talk to him. I need an explanation. This can all be just a misunderstanding... right? I had to be. I wiped away my tears and opened the door to let him in. He rushed inside and stared at me with an intense look.

"Perr-" He started, but I interrupted.

"Zayn, what was all that about?" I asked, controlling my tears.

"I am sorry" He said and turned his face to see the ground. I am sorry! that's all he's going to say? He  not going to tell me it's a misunderstanding or even try to cover himself?

"I trusted you!" I cried 

"I honestly didn't-" Zayn started 

"didn't what? love me? what was the point of this? huh? marriage isin't a joke!... I can't believe you Zayn" I yelled. I wanted to crumple up into a ball and cry, but I knew that wouldn't change anything.

"you know what! I don't even want to talk to you!" I spat out

"Please, don't do this! I don't even know what happened, well I do but I just could't control myself" He said as he reached or my hand but I pulled it away. I walked out of the room and I was sure that Bella and Niall heard every single word we said. I can't believe Emma would do this to me... she's been my best friend since like ever and now she lost my friend ship. How can she do this to me?

I rushed outside the house and drove to Louis's house. Talking to Louis and Alona shout cool me off a bit. I pulled up on there driveway and as I entered there house, they knew I was upset.

"Perry! what's wrong?" Louis said, hugging me. 

"What's wrong?" Alona said, worried. "Here, have a seat, I'll go get you water" She said

Alona left to get water, and I gulped it down my throat and finally had the courage to talk.

"it's Zayn... he likes Emma" I said, trying to blink away my tears.

"what do you mean?" Louis asked

"they were hugging, it wasn't the type of hug as friends, it was the type of hug Zayn would give me"I Said.

"Are you sure it was Zayn?" Alona asked.

"yeah... he didn't even defend himself, he just said sorry, and he said he didn't know how to control himself" I responded

"I can't believe Zayn would do that! especially since your guys are married" Louis said, disappointed.

"Don't cry, I am sure you'll find a way out of this mess" Alona forced a smile.

"Wanna spend the night here?" Louis asked, and I nodded my head in agreement. That would be great, I really don't want to see his face. I checked my phone and had about seventeen miss calls from Zayn. I didn't want to think about him, so I switched of my phone and helped Alona prepare dinner. 

Louis sat and watched us, more like watched Alona. When we were done, we settled in for a movie of course a comedy film. It's surprising that the movie actually took my mind off Zayn. 

After the movie was finished, Louis and Alona showed me the room I could stay in. They treated me more like a daughter than a friend. After hugging them good night, a question popped up in my head. I remembered how the ghost or whatever it is, said never leave the house I was out of the house right now! This made no sense to me. While thinking about this confusingness, I fell asleep.

(MORNING)

I opened my eyes and read the clock, it was only nine. I stretched and rubbed my eyes. Then, I checked my phone and I still had seventeen miss calls, meaning Zayn never bothered calling after.

I brushed my hair and rinsed my mouth with mouthwash, since I had no tooth brush with me. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. Louis and Alone were already awake, when Alona saw me her face lit up.

"How are doing?" She asked

"better than before" I mumbled, although I wasn't felling good at all.

"your breakfast is on the table, in the kitchen" She smiled  "I made pancakes"

"and don't worry Perry, everything will be fine" Louis added, I hoped he was right.

"you can't run away from your problems, from Zayn! you gotta stay strong" Louis said. right I have to stay strong .

So after eating I decided to go back home. As I did, Bella hugged me tightly and so did Taylor. Niall and Liam asked me if I was okay. Bella probably told them about me and Zayn, I didn't mind...they would understand.

I went to my room and gladly Zayn was sleeping. I stepped in more and noticed Zayn wasn't sleeping alone... of course Emma was there with him. Stay strong I reminded my self and swallowed my anger. I got my clothes from my closet and went to take a shower. I was hoping that Zayn would still be sleeping when I return. I finished and changed, I stepped out and SHIT! he was awake... at least Emma was gone.

"when did you get back?" He asked

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: What do u think? did u like it?? i hope so! and thanks for reading!

vote

follow

comment :)