Chapter 40

Chapter 40

“Perry, come eat” Zayn said.

“I told you. I don’t want to eat!” I said, louder this time.

“Please eat” He begged

“No.” I said.

Without saying another word, he left.

After a few minutes, Bella, Lisa and Taylor came in the room.

“Perry, come eat” Lisa said.

“So Zayn asked you guys to come convince me to eat?” I rolled my eyes.

“Perry, stop acting kiddish and come eat” Bella said.

“I am not eating with my parents!” I yelled

“If you don’t come downstairs and eat with us, no one else is going to eat” Taylor crossed her arms, around her chest.

“Fine” I said and got off the bed.

“Great!” Lisa smiled.

I walked down the stairs; luckily I didn’t fall.

“Yay! You made it to dinner” Harry smiled.

I took the furthest seat from parents, and avoided eye contact. In fact, I tried to not look at them at all.

Zayn sat on the chair beside me, and across us were Taylor and Liam. Beside them were Bella and Niall. Beside me and Zayn were, Harry and Lisa. My parents sat on the two chairs that were in front of the dining table.  We were having rice and Chicken, one of my favourite.

Then the door bell rang.

I got off my seat to get the door.

It was Louis and Alona. I missed them so much.

"Thank god you guys are here... They are making my parents-"

"Yeah we know... They shouldn't have done that, especially if you're not okay with it" Louis said.

"I'm so glad at least you guys understand" I said and pulled Louis into a hug, then I hugged Alona.

"So now we're here, to make sure you're fine" Alona smiled.

"I love you guys!" I smiled.

Louis and Alona joined us for dinner, which made me happier.

Louis and Alona just said a simple 'hello' to my parents and took a seat on the only two chairs that were available. 

 I’ll be honest, when I took a bite of my chicken rice, I remembered the old days, when me and my parents used to eat together, smiling, laughing, and sharing funny stories.

“Do you like it?” Lisa asked, talking about the rice.

I shrugged.

“Is the baby a boy or a girl?” My mum asked.

“It’s a girl” Zayn replied with a big smile

“I can’t believe I am going to be a grandmother” My mum said in excitement.

“Yeah I can’t either, because I am not sure that you even deserve to be related to my child” I said.

“C’mon Perry!” Taylor said.

“What?” I replied

“Stop being so mean!” Taylor responded.

“I hate them and always will!” I said.

“And you have every right to hate us” My dad said.

“You guys should just leave!” I demanded. “It’s like all the devils out there, find this house to come to”

“Perry! Quit it” Zayn said, mad.

"You guys need to stop thinking that Perry is the wrong one... I understand how she's feeling right now. She's going through a lot already and you guys are just putting more pressure on her" Alona said.

“Honestly,  do you guys think that what they did to me in the past isn’t a big thing? Tell me how you would feel if your parents left you all alone with no money or even shelter! I had to go through that. They didn't even give a shit about me and I bet they still don’t care… they’re just here for the baby” I yelled

“I know you’ve been through a lot but you should at least give them a chance. You need to stop saying such hurtful things” Niall said

“So what they did wasn’t hurtful?” I asked

“I know it was a bad time… but you need to move on” Bella said.

“If only that was easy…”  I said and walked away from the dining table.

"Perry-" Louis called, but I just ignored and walked away.

“What can I do?” I asked myself, as I entered my room. "What should I do to make all my problems go away?"

“You can kill yourself” A voice replied.

“Oh, not you again” I frowned.

“I just love hurting you” The voice said.

“What did I do to you?” I yelled

“A lot…” The voice replied “and now it’s time for revenge”

“Look, whatever I did… I am really sorry.” I apologized.

“Sorry doesn’t change anything”

“Please tell me what I did to you” I begged.

“Not yet” The voice replied “First, you have to through all the pain”

 “Please stop hurting me… you’ve done enough” I said.

“Enough? Hm… there’s a lot to come… Perry!” The voice said.

"What did I ever do to you?" I asked.

"You took away what meant the most to me" The voice replied, sadly.

Then a thought hit me. 

What if the ghost is Jessica Marshal? The girl who committed suicide...

"Wait are you Jessica Marshal?" I asked

....No Answer....

"I heard about you... I heard you committed suicide. You used to live here before us, with your dad" I added.

"Who told you I'm Jessica?" The voice asked

"The person who sold us this house" I answered

"And you still don't recognize me?" The ghost asked.

"uhmm... I don't think so" I bit my lip.

"You'll know who I am very soon... in fact too soon" Laughter once again filled the room.

Who's Jessica?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: WHO DO YOU THINK IS JESSICA????????????

LETS SEE IF ANYONE GUESSES IT... :D

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

oh and question I wanted to ask : What do you think Zayn and Perry should name thier daughter?

and I will be changing the cover for this book again... Thank you _jessie99 for making the cover and if you would like to make banners for this book then plz do and send them to me the link to the banner on wattpad... (send me a message)

and the new cover is on the side if you want to see it right now

Thanks <3