Chapter 41

Chapter 41

"oh Perry, I am so glad your dead"

"why did you kill me?" I asked the voice I heard. 

The room was filled with smoke and there was nothing, I mean litterly Nothing in the room, except for one dull light.

I looked around to find where the voice was coming from. 

I walked around the empty room. I heard footsteps, thinking they were mine. I stopped. I figured they weren't my footsteps.

I once again looked around the room, to see where the footsteps were coming from. 

Suddenly, I spotted a figure, form the corner of my eye. The figure walked towards me.

As the figure stepped into the light, and before I could see the face...

"Perry!" Zayn shook my body. "Wake up!" 

I groaned and turned away from Zayn, and tried  to sleep.

"Wake up! It's two in the afternoon!" Zayn shouted.

"Let me sleep!" I yelled

"Babe, wake up... you still never told me what the guy said" He said

"What guy?" I said, annoyed.

"The guy you called before your parents showed up...

"Oh... yeah...." I remembered

"Yeah so he said that-" I started but got cut off by someone screaming.

"What was that?" I yelled and then me and Zayn rushed downstairs, where the others were.

"What happened?" I asked

"Nothing... just playing around" Niall said

"Oh... thought something happened to someone" I said and started heading back to my room until Harry grabbed me by my arm.

"What?" I asked, annoyed.

"You can't hide in your room forever...spend some time with your parents" He said

"Leave me alone" I said, and tried to escape his grip.

"Perry!" Lisa said

"What?" I said

"At least try spending some time with them" Lisa said.

"Fine" I said in anger.

"Look, Perry. I know what we did was wrong. Just please give us one chance. I promise... I won't let you regret the fact you gave me another chance" My mum said, with tears running down her cheeks.

I want to forgive her. I wish I could just forget everything that happened in the past and start afresh. But it's just so hard to forget.

"Fine. I'll give you both one chance. Just one chance and if you screw it up again. You will leave me alone forever." I said.

"Promise" My mum and dad both said, like they used to say.

"So what should today?" I said.

"Let's go out for dinner" Bella suggested.

"Great!" Most of the people agreed.

"I am going to go get ready" I said, and went upstairs.

I decided to wear, a red dress. Not too fancy. It was just a plain red dress, that reached my knees.