Chapter 44

(ZAYN'S POINT OF VIEW)

Still no news of Perry and mom. I sat down and just prayed everything will be fine. I heard a ding of a phone. Not mine, Perry's.

Then I remembered I had Perry's phone. I knew her password so I unlocked the phone to see who messaged her.

It said:

From: unknown.

     "I told you that you'll see some blood if you didn't come home soon enough... well now you did. how was it?"

What the fuck?

Who messaged her saying this? The ghost? probably. I should have listened to Perry, we should have returned home sooner. This is all my fault! I was the one who planned this whole going out to eat thing. Now look what happened.

This is a mess. How am I going to figure this whole ghost thing out? When? When the ghost tries to attack the baby? I have to do something now.

Then it hit me, Perry still never told me who lived in the house before us. I have to know. I can't just stand here waste time. If I want a safe future for my family and friends then I have to do something now!

Since I can't ask Perry anything right now, I decided to call the guy who sold us the house.

I punched in his phone number on my phone and placed it to my ear.

"Hello" someone picked up.

"hi, this is Zayn-" I started to introduce myself but he interrupted.

"Oh, yes Zayn. I remember you. Your wife called a few days ago" He said.

"Uh-mm yes. I actually had to ask you the same question she asked you" I said.

"You also want to know who lived in the house before you?" He said.

"Yeah" I said.

"okay, well a girl and her father lived in the house but then the girl committed suicide, and then her father died after a while" He told me.

That's sad.

"Oh, what was the girl's name?" I wanted to know.

"Her name was...Jessica Marshal" He said.

"What the fuck?" I said into the phone.

NO! no way! Jessica? oh my fucking god! 

This all makes sense! 

"What?" He said.

Without saying anything. I just hung up.

I am so mad right now. Jessica...of course Jessica would want to hurt Perry! 

That fucking bitch! I wish I could just go kill her. oh wait, she's already dead. She committed suicide. But why? why did she kill herself?

Jessica was such a nice person and now I just hate her. I hate her for all the things she made Perry go through. 

I still can't believe it. I just want to punch someone. I am so angry! 

I decided to tell the others I know who the ghost is. 

After I told them. They were also mad and shocked, but of course this Jessica thing affects me and Perry more than it does to them. But I know they care a lot for me and Perry.

"I want to go punch that bitch" Niall said.

"What do we do? We can't fight a ghost!" Taylor said, shocked.

"This is the worst day ever!" Lisa yelled.

"I don't know what we should do" I admitted.

"We have to figure this out before the baby comes..." I said.

"The baby is going to come soon. too soon. We need more time" Harry said.

"True" I agreed "but there is no way the baby is staying at the house" 

"Then what do we do?" Louis said.

"Where else can the baby stay? I said, annoyed.

"our house?" Alona said.

"That works!" Bella said.

"So me and Perry are going to have to stay away from the our baby girl?" I said, not wanting to believe it.

"Well, that's all we can really do. If you and Perry stay at Louis and Alona's house, the ghost will do something to hurt one of us" Liam said.

I nodded. Speechless.

This just fucking SUCKS!

"It's going to be hard tell Perry all of this" Louis said.

"someone's going to have to tell her all of this" Alona said.

"I think we all should" I said.

They nodded their head in agreement.

"We will tell her later. Because the next time we see her is with the baby. And there is no way we are ruining that moment for Zayn or Perry" Harry said.

I nodded and took a seat on the chair.

Taylor came and sat beside me.

"I know this is a bad time for you and all of us" She started "but think about this...soon you'll be a father. Your daughter will be a part of your family. Try to be a little happy"

"I am happy. Very happy, I am going to a father. I just don't want her to be born when all these problems are here. I can't believe she's going to stay at Louis and Alona's house till things are safe. Like what if things never go back to normal? Does that mean me and Perry will have to live without our daughter?" I replied.

"Everything will be fine. I promise." She said, trying to make me feel better.

"That means a lot" I replied and gave her a hug.

"Just don't worry" tears fell from her eyes.

I nodded, and she smiled then she went to Liam.

I spotted a doctor walking towards me, from the corner of my eye.

The doctor came from the room that Perry is in, meaning she has some news for Perry and the baby.

I wonder what she is going to say...

--------

Author's Note: VOTE AND COMMENT!!

I hope you liked this chapter and who do u think Jessica is?? how is jessica related to Perry and Zayn??? and the others??? Tell me what you think in the commentsss!!!

And what do u think Perry and Zayn should name there baby????????