Chapter 9

Today was the big day! It's finally my engagement! Bella helped me get ready while Lisa and Taylor prepared the food for our small party. I was told by my friends that I could not look at Zayn until it was time for our engagement. I got ready in my room and Zayn got ready in Bella and Niall's. Bella helped me curl my hair neatly and then she painted my nails red. So it matches my dress. I also promised her that I would let her do my make-up. She put on a light color of eye shadow. Then she put on some mascara, I did not have big eye lashes, so mascara would help a lot. Last but not least, she put on black eye liner.

"you look beautiful" She smiled

"Thanks so much, but I think you should go get dressed now" 

"I will, but you have to promise me that you won't go to Zayn" She said

"okay" I nodded

Then she got her dress from my bed and went in the washroom to change, but before she did she said "I am going to change and don't leave the room, okay?" 

"I won't" I promised.

She went to change and I looked at myself in the mirror, and then smiled, until I noticed something black running down from my eyes. Before I could wipe it away I noticed a girl behind me and she had a knife in her hand. She seemed familiar but I couldn't recognize her. 

"You don't deserve all this happiness" She said and smiled cruelly.  She put the knife close to my neck.

"What are you doing? leave me alone" I panicked but she bought the knife closer to my neck and then Bella returned  and looked at me.

"you look scared" she said

"thi-s gi-rl sh-es try-ing to k-i-ll me" I stuttered

"which girl?" she asked

"the one behind me" I choked out

I looked behind me and she was right there was no one behind me.

"How's that possible?" I whispered and tears came running down from my eyes.

"Oh my god! dont' cry, It's your engagement!" she said and gave me a tight hug. She was right. I couldn't ruin the day of my engagement. I wiped away my tears and forced a smile. 

"great, now let me over do your eyeliner" She said as she smiled

"sorry" I said

"don't worry, It's not a big deal. it's just eyeliner. It won't take too long" She assured me

"Are you done?" Niall asked coming in our room.

"Yeah, just give us two minutes" Bella told him

"By the way, you guys look stunning" He complimented.

"Thanks Niall, you've been a great friend" I replied and opened my arms wide open for a hug.

He walked over to us but instead of giving me a hug he gave one to Bella.

"I see how it is" I said trying to look mad

"I am just kidding" He laughed and gave me a comforting hug.

Soon Bella joined our hug and then sadly  Niall broke the hug. "Let's go downstairs, before Louis and Alona get bored" He joked and took Bella's hand.

"you guys go, I'll be down there in about three minutes" I said

"Okay" Bella said. Niall put his arm around her waist and they left my room

I looked at myself once again in the mirror  and then went downstairs

"you look so nice!" Louis exclaimed.

"Thanks, you look nice too!" I said and hugged him tightly

"I am here too!" Alona said

I smiled and hugged Alona. I looked around the livivng room, but I could'nt seem to find Zayn. I went to look in the kitchen but he wasn't there either. Before I could exit the kitchen some hugged me from the back. 

"Oh, you scared me" I said

"Sorry" Zayn said and leaned to give a kiss but unfortunately Taylor interrupted. What is up with people about interrupting me and Zayn!

"too bad" She said and pulled me away from Zayn.

"Nice try Zayn" she said and stuck her tongue out at Zayn

"fuck you" He said but she still took me back in the living room

"Okay, everyone time for the engagement!" Taylor said and I could'nt help but smile widely

Zayn came and stood in front of me and after a while he slid the ring on my ring finger, after I did the same, everyone clapped. I squeezed Zayn's hand and then Harry and Lisa came towards us, holding  a blue sparkly box in thier hand.

"congratulations" Harry said, handing us the box

"What is it?" I asked

"open it" Lisa ordered

I opened the box and then we saw a beautiful picture of Me, Zayn, Harry, Lisa, Taylor, Liam, Niall, Bella, Louis and Alona.

"that's so sweet of you" I said and they smiled

I gave Zayn a little push, meaning to thank them.

"Oh, uh thanks" He said

"no problem" Harry smiled.

Harry and Lisa left, and then I remembered I had to tell Zayn something.

" Zayn, I forgot to tell you that, one of our friends is coming over to our house, she'll be staying until our wedding is over" I said to Zayn

"who?" He asked

"Emma, remember her?" I asked

"yeah, when is she coming?" He asked

"Tomorrow" I told him "Is that okay?" 

he nodded.

"okay now let's get something to eat" Zayn said

I nodded and followed him into the kitchen, where we found Bella and Niall kissing. We felt awkward watching them, so fortunately Zayn cleared his throat loudly.

"Oh, when did you guys come?" Niall asked

"Just when you were kissing" I laughed

Bella just blushed, and I smiled at her. 

"anyways we're starving" Zayn said

"okay, well what would you like to eat?" Bella said pointing to the counter, that had a lot of different types of food. "Who made all this?" I asked

"Taylor, Lisa, and Alona" She said and then me Zayn filled our plates.

Bella and Niall left and Taylor and Liam came in the kitchen.

"Hey guys" Taylor said

"hey, having fun?" Zayn asked

"duh, what do you think? I am wearing such a pretty  dress!" She exclaimed

"uh huh" Zayn mumbled and went back to eating

"Lisa" I heard someone shout, of course it was Harry.

Harry came in the kitchen and asked us where Lisa is, before anyone could reply I saw Lisa behind Harry, with her index finger on her lips. Meaning not to tell him where Lisa was.

"I have no clue" I lied and the others nodded

"okay, well tell me if you see her" He said and turned around but Lisa hugged him from the behind.

"There you are!" He yelled and kissed on her lips. Me and Zayn looked away and I made a disgusted face.

"I saw that" Harry smiled "your acting like you've never kissed a guy... ahem.. Zayn"

I rolled my eyes and Harry wrapped an arm around Lisa's waist and they exited the kitchen. 

It was getting late, so me and Zayn decided to sleep. Our wedding was in a week and half, I could'nt wait!