Chapter 33

(Typed this chapter on a device as well... Please ignore the mistakes)

Chapter 33

I was shocked at what I was staring at right now.

Ryan and Emma are standing together staring at me.

"Emma what are you doing here?" I asked, getting worried.

"Oh Perry, your plan was great but I think that you screwed up" She smiled cruely.

"Ryan? Why is she here?" I asked, walking towards him.

"Emma's dead.. That's kind of funny eh?" She smiled

I took my phone out and started to dail Zayn's number.

"Zayn! I'm at Ryan's..." I started but then Ryan grabbed my phone from me. As he did I yelled 'help me' in to the phone.

"Perry. What's wrong" I heard Zayn yelling. Ryan hung up on him and grabbed me by my arm. I tried escaping his grip but it seemed impossible.

"Perry, Emma was never dead... But you still believed that conversation with Emma's 'mom'" Ryan moved closer to me

Don't tell me coming here was a bad idea.

"What do you guys mean?" I asked.

"we mean that I was never dead. You just fell into our trap" Emma smiled

Ryan was on Emma's side the whole time! He must have told her all the plans we made. I can't believe him. wow! I'm shocked.

"Ryan please let me go" I begged.

"And you think Ryan would help you get 'your' Zayn back? Remember Ryan had a huge crush on you in high school? So why the hell would he help you get Zayn... He hates him " Emma told me.

Rayn betrayed me... I thought he cared. I'm speechless. I can't believe what I just heard.

Ryan was still holding on to me. I have no clue how I'm going to get out of here. I hope Zayn is coming and I hope he understood what I was trying to say in to the phone.

"well now that you are here, why don't we tell you the whole story." Ryan said wrapping his free arm Around my waist.

"I trusted you" I told him. "stop touching me" I then added

"thats sweet isint it?" he smiled and sat me down on the couch. Emma sat across from me and Ryan sat beside me. His thigh touching mine... Gross...

I want to know this whole story.

"so I would have came to your wedding either you invited me or not. But you did so it was easier. Then you must have been wondering where I was for the most part of your wedding, well I was wondering around trying to mess up whatever I could for your wedding. That was fun." she laughed

I just took in that I didn't even see Emma at my wedding. I'm heartbroken... The person I trusted betrayed me and my best friend is high school betrayed me as well. Whats next?

My eyes were already starting to get treared up. I can't show Emma and Ryan that I'm weak. I tried my hardest to blink away the tears.

"why do you hate me?" I asked, in a confident voice.

"I hate you because I gave you everything you needed when your parents abandoned you. I never asked for anything. I only gave. But the one thing I really wanted... You took it... Zayn" she told me

She didn't even like Zayn... She had a boyfriend. Zayn isn't something you give.

"you know why Zayn didn't fall in love with you... Maybe cause you weren't as sweet as me" I rubbed it in her face

"and you know what! Zayn and I are meant to be" I said trying to make her feel bad. After all she deserves it.

" who do you think you are" she said yanking my hair. Ouch.

What a girl.

"Zayn will never be yours" I yelled. Pushing Ryan away from me. "he never was and never will... He's mine and he will always be mine"

"Emma, let's continue telling the truth" Ryan smiled at Emma.

"of course... Perry the truth hurts, and you'll know what I mean" Emma said

" after I left your house. I came back to steal Zayn from you. Which I did. You must have been wondering how I got Zayn to do what I wanted him to, well that was because I gave him drugs. I can do whatever I want" she said "and I will do anything to hurt you... Anything" she added

This hurts so much. Poor Zayn.

One question is still bothering me.

"Ryan, why would you help HER?" I asked, ignoring whatever Emma just said.

"Emma likes Zayn and I like you. So it's clear we both wanted you guys separated" he said

I hate Ryan.

"well then I'll leave you two alone" Emma said walking towards the door.

What's that suppose to mean?

This is crazy. I thought I could trust Ryan.

There is Emma who hates me and then there is that ghost at my house. My life just sucks!

Someone please get me out of this mess.

A/N: All the big parts are coming in the story now. You have no clue what's next... What are your feeling about Ryan now? Let me know in the comments.

:)