Chapter 7

Chapter 7

For dinner, I chose to cook. I baked brownies for dessert and lasagna to eat . We all ate together for the first time, at least in this house. Everyone was busy eating and no one said anything until Liam broke the silence, Of course. "soooooo, when do you guys want to go for a vacation?" 

"Liam, we haven't even decided where we are going!" I laughed

"Well then let's decide, cause I can not wait!" He said happily.

"how about Switzerland?" Lisa suggested.

"Paris!" Taylor yelled, with food in her mouth.

"Yeah! Paris!" Zayn yelled really loudly.

"Why?" Niall asked awkwardly

"Because that would be a great place for me and Perry to get married" He said as he smiled

I blushed, and then Bella yelled in shock " YOU GUYS ARE GETTING MARRIED?" 

right after her, Lisa yelled " When did you guys decide that?" 

"Are you serious! Oh my god!" Taylor said.

"Yes, me and Perry are getting married!" Zayn laughed.

"I am so happy for you man!" Niall said.

"So, Paris it is, right?" Liam said impatiently.

We rolled our eyes at him. "You are so damn impatient"  Harry laughed

"Well, are we going to Paris or what?" Liam asked again.

"YES! GOSH, YOUR ANNOYING" Bella yelled and we laughed.

Zayn grabbed my hand, which was on the table. He gave a squeeze and then smiled at me.

"I called being your bridesmaid" Bella said

"No, I wanna be the bridesmaid" Taylor said stubbornly

 "stop auguring, We all already know I am going to the bridesmaid" Lisa said.

"Guys, chill you all can be the bridesmaids." I said interrupting there little argument.

Taylor clapped her hands together and then Bella, Lisa and Taylor all smiled widely.

"Anyways, I am just guessing me, Harry, Liam are the best mans" Niall said.

Zayn nodded and finished the last bit of his food.

"Now, who's up for some brownies?" I asked

"ME!" They all shouted

"Alright then" I smiled.

"I'll help you" Zayn said as grabbed the plate from my hand and took it to the kitchen. 

I took all the plates off the table and put them in the dishwasher. Zayn took the brownies out from the oven. As we did that I bumped into him. I looked at him and then we both just stared at each other, then we both brust into laughter. I had no clue why we were laughing. 

"what's so funny?" I asked

"I have no clue" He laughed

"Are you guys gonna bring the brownies or what?" Harry interrupted, while coming in the kitchen.

"We're almost done" I said

We served the brownies and everyone loved them.

The next day, in the living room...

We discussed more about going to Paris. 

"I don't think me and Zayn should get married in Paris" I suggested.