Chapter 25

Zayn's grip just tightened... he was so mad that  he was losing control! He doesn't even know how tight he holding me.

I knew I wasn't bleeding but i'm sure there's gonna be marks of his nails stabbing in my skin.

"Zayn! let go, your hurting me" I cried

He ignored.

"You're hurting me!" I yelled again

"your hurting me Perry!" He yelled back, with tears filling his vision.

'oh... so I'm the one hurting you, are you feeling alright?" I managed a laugh "For once can you just stop acting like none of this is your fault" 

" It's not my fault!" He deafened himself. I want to slap him! 

"Let go of me! your hurting me!" I yelled again

he finally let go, I guess he finally realized how tight he was holding on to me. I looked at my wrist, it was red with five marks pushing my skin in. It hurt so bad but not as bad as I felt when Zayn betrayed me. That hurt the most.

I ran in the washroom and splashed water on my face about eight times. I wanted to cover my tears. I wiped my face and slid on a cardigan from the closet and left the house. Zayn was laying on the bed. Pretending to be asleep I guess. He's so unbelievable!

I need some time alone. I decided to take a walk outside. I grabbed my phone and got out of the house.

It was night and it was a full moon. The cold breeze felt so relaxing.

I started walking around the big lawn until my phone rang. 

The number on the screen was unknown. I answered the phone with a simple hello like normal people.

"Hey! Did you recognize me?" said a familiar female voice.

"uh I don't think so" I bit my lip. It's seems familiar but I am not exactly sure who just called me.

"It's Emma's mom!" she yelled into the phone, excitedly.

I was going to hang the phone right when I heard Emma's name but then again, why should I blame Emma's mom for what Emma did? I bet her mom doesn't even know what that bitch did. I decided continued the conversation and be nice.

"Oh my god! aunt Lauren!" I responded, remembering her name. She's a very nice woman and beautiful.

"Did I hear right about you being pregnant?" She asked

"Yeah, who told you?" I asked

"Ryan" She replied. oh. Ryan... I'm glad aunt Lauren called me because it actually made my mind stop thinking about Zayn.

"Aw, I can't wait to see the baby!" She squealed.

"yeah me too" I smiled

"Anyways how is everyone else in your family?" I asked

"We're good but we're still trying to get used to living without Emma" She said sadly.

"When was the last time you saw her?" I asked, although I really don't want to talk about Emma.

"About eight months ago" She replied

"Why don't you ask her to visit you?" I asked. I would love it if Emma could go away from my life.

"I can't. I'm sorry I never told you this but since you were her friend I should tell you" She said.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"She passed away, eight months ago!"  She said sadly. DEAD? 

"she's not dead!" I yelled into the phone.

"Calm down dear" She said.

That's just not possible! Emma's alive

"she's not-" I started

"I saw her die with my own eyes! She was there with me when she died" I could tell aunt Lauren was crying. But Emma is not dead, I think i'm going to go crazy.

"We were coming back from the mall and Emma was driving, our car hit a truck and she died right away but me and my husband survived! I wish it was me who died instead of her!" She cried into the phone.

"She died right in front of me!" She said again.

My head was spinning and I litterly just fell on to the floor. My face was starting to sweat. If Emma's dead then who the hell is this girl who came to my wedding or stole Zayn from me?

"Hon, I know it's hard to believe Emma died, she was like an angel" Aunt Lauren said

"I have to go now, I'll talk to you later, take care!" She said and hung up. 

My phone fell from my hand to the ground and I took my face in my hands. 

"Perry?" Zayn's voice said behind me.

Whoever this girl is, I know that she does not have good intentions. Maybe Zayn hadn't betrayed me all along and that girl just got him stuck. Maybe Zayn hadn't been lying. That bitch probably did something that made it look like Zayn doesn't like me. But I can be wrong. I need to talk to Zayn about this. 

"Perry!" Zayn repeated

I cried more harder as he pulled me in for a hug and helped me get on my feet.

"Perry!" He yelled

"I- ne-ee-d t-o tal-k to-you!" I panicked

"Calm down" he whispered.

"not here, let's talk somewhere we know no-one will hear!" I said.

"Okay." He said, worried "I am sorry for what I did, I'm the one who made you cry" 

"Follow me" I said, ignoring whatever he said.