Chapter 18

(The Next Day)

I was watching T.V in my room, Which I don't very often. Zayn walked into the room, So I got ready to leave, but of course...before I could, he started to talk.  "I am sorry, Will you give me another chance?" 

"Zayn, you've gone way too far, you slept with her!" After saying that out loud, tears filled my vision. 

"I did sleep with her, but nothing happened" He said

"Then what did happen?" I spat out

"I don't know but all I remember is... we cuddled" He said, without hesitating and then  turned to face the ground.

"Cuddled.... No big freaking deal!" I yelled sarcastically

"Just give me one chance" He begged and stared right into my eyes, I wanted to look away, But I couldn't bring myself to. He took a step closer and hugged me, Of course I didn't hug him back. Although I wanted to.

"One chance" He whispered in my ear, and hugged me tighter.

"Fine, one chance" I whispered

I felt him smile and then we ended up kissing. I missed him... the way he held me... kissed me.... hugged me.... teased me! I love everything about him!  Then I noticed, he had been shirtless the whole time! Jackpot. 

His tongue massaged mine and his hands traveled into my hair and he held me tighter. I wrapped my legs around his waist, as he gently picked me up. Without stopping from kissing. He carried me the bed.  The kiss ended. "I love you" He whispered

"I love you too Zayn, but you have to take our marriage more seriously!" I told him and he nodded in agreement.

"Let me make it up to you" He winked "remember you wanted 3 kids?... well they aren't going to appear by themselves" 

I blushed because I knew where he was going. I did want kids... with him but I am scared. 

"Don't worry... you'll be fine" He said reading my mind.

I bit my lip and nodded. 

Everything else that happened after was a blur and It wasn't as hard as I thought  (lol). 

Everything was going to be fine! I was happier than ever.

(The Next Day)

I found myself waking up next to Zayn. Our legs tangled up in eachother's, I placed a kiss on his chest and smiled. I never want to lose him I thought. The door creaked open and Emma entered. Bitch...

She looked at me and then at Zayn, who had woken up. I looked at Zayn who gave me the 'Chillax' Look. He turned to face Emma and asked " What are you doing here?"

"uh-I-I was here to see how you were doing" She stuttered.

"well, now is not the best time, because me and my wife would like some tome alone" He snapped.

Emma shot me a dirty look while I rolled my eyes and then she rushed back outside, leaving the door shut. Zayn and I sat quietly for a while until we burst into laughter. It lasted for a while and then I remembered about yesterday! I will always remember that day.

"Did I make it up to you yet" Zayn smiled " 'cause if not then I got more things in mind"

" Nah.. you're forgiven" I smiled.

"well... okay" He said and kissed my cheek.

I was shocked that I forgave Zayn for basically making out with another woman... while he was married to me. I am hoping that I made the right decision about forgiving him. Everyone makes mistakes and they mostly learn from them. I am pretty sure Zayn won't repeat his mistake. But it was a mistake... right? it had to be. 

(A few days later)

Everything was perfect between me and Zayn. Harry and Lisa were going to come back tomorrow. A lot of things happened while they were gone. I am not going to tell them about me and Zayn fighting... they'll get worried. Anyways, Back to me and Zayn. We've been spending a lot of time together. Louis and Alona were beyond happy yo see me and Zayn back together.

We were having a small party tomorrow night. Harry and Lisa will be back  and Alone and Louis will also come. All my close friends were going to be there, Emma was not even close to being my friend. So, It's going to be a blast! We are going to dance, drink and play some next games. Also, we were going to eat... a lot. I was looking forward to it.

We were sitting downstairs and planning for the small party.

"I've already got my outfit picked!" Taylor squealed. It had been long since we threw a party, so I guess that's why we were getting excited.

"Good for you!" Bella said with no interest to Taylor. 

I hope the party would be great! I want it to be problem-free!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Sorry for the really late update! but what do you think about this chapter??? I hope you liked it and thank you for voting and reading and commenting... I really appreciate it! I never knew my book would get more than 700 reads! so thanks :D plz keep reading! :) I love you <3