Chapter 48

I told Zayn everything about Taylor being pregnant, and he was so happy for her.

"Fuck what Liam says, he will be so happy when your baby comes, trust me" Zayn said.

"I hope so" Taylor said.

"Liam and I have been fighting for the past week, when is it going to stop?"she sobbed.

"Don't worry" Zayn said, and gave her a side hug.

"Don't mind, but I have to go see what Harry and Niall said to the doctor. I have to know if you can go home" Zayn said and left the room.

"Taylor, is there is anything else bothering you?" I asked.

"Liam thinks this is all my fault. He says if I used protection, none of this would have happened" she sobbed

"Trust me this is more of this fault. He is being a jerk, and I know that he's going to regret it" I hugged her.

"Thanks" she wiped her tears away, and forced a smile.

"Now, any tips for me... for being pregnant?" Taylor asked.

"Yes, don't stress too much or you'll end up like me" I laughed and she joined me.

"I'll try" she responded

"and make sure you eat a lot" I told her, while she listened.

"Perry!" Niall came running in the room, followed by Zayn and Harry.

"What?" I asked.

"The doctor said you can come home!" he told me.

That's a good and bad thing at the same time. Good, because the Jessica girl won't hurt my friends and bad because I will have to leave Faith.

"When are we leaving?" I asked

"The doctor wants to talk to you before leaving" Zayn said.

"Oh" was all I said.

"There is something we found out about the ghost" Zayn started.

"What is it?" I said, eagerly.

"The ghost is Jessica...." Zayn said, nervous about what my reaction might be,

"Yeah I know. I was going to tell you guys and ask you if you knew who Jessica was" I replied.

"How can you not remember Jessica?" Zayn said, disappointed.

"Wait...so you know who Jessica is?" I asked, shocked.

"Jessica? Remember her from high school?" Taylor said.

"Wait... Zayn...your ex girlfriend?" I said, not wanting to believe it.

"Yes" Niall said "That Jessica!" 

"Oh my god! How did I not figure this out on my own! I should have known it was her!" I said, shocked.

"Why does she hate me so much?" I said.

"I'm pretty sure it's related to Zayn" Harry said.

"Of course" I rolled my eyes.

"What can I do...I am just so hot" Zayn bragged.

"Sureeee!" Niall said sarcastically, making me and Taylor laugh,

"You're too full of yourself!" Taylor teased.

"You're just jealous" Zayn said, sarcastically.

"Off topic!" Harry said.

"Yeah. Sorry. So what are we going to do about Jessica?" Zayn said.

"I am going to have to talk to her about this. Since I finally know who she is" I said.

"Perry" The doctor walked in.

It was a girl, she was wearing a white coat and her hair was in a bun. She seemed to be in her fifty's.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Before you go home there are some things you should know" The doctor said.

"You'll have to take these medicines once a day" she said, giving me the tablets.

"Each one of them a day?" I asked.

"yes" She smiled "and drink a lot of juice, just to get back in the shape, and your body is kind of week so be careful" 

I nodded.

"now make sure you feed your baby in time, change the diaper and make sure the baby gets sleep" she said.

I nodded, although I wont be talking care of Faith. Sadly. I am going to miss her so much.

"Great now, if there is any problem, feel free to come to me" she said, and left the room.

"Okay, that was a lot of information" Niall said.

"Yeah" I said, although it really wasn't.

Lisa and Bella walked in the room.

"So Perry you are coming back home?" Bella asked.

"yeah, sadly" I said.

"okay you guys go home. I will come with Perry, after dropping off Faith at Louis's place" Zayn said.

"Okay" Lisa nodded.

Harry and her walked out of the room, and then so did Bella and Niall.

Faith was laying right beside me, asleep. I really don't want to be away from her.

But it's for the best.

Liam walked in the room, I wonder where he was the whole time.

"Taylor? you coming with me?" Liam asked.

"No, she'll come with us" Zayn answered. I hope that's what Taylor wanted.

"okay" He said with no emotion, although I knew he was kind of sad, Taylor wasn't going with him.

"Thanks for that" Taylor said to Zayn.

He smiled at her.

"Okay. We'll leave right after checking on mom" I said.

"We aren't aloud to meet her yet" Zayn said.

"Yeah. I meant, we'll ask the doctor how she's doing" I smiled.

Taylor held Faith while I went to the washroom to change into the clothes Harry picked up from the house.

I changed into sweats, and put on a sweater. Then I splashed water on my face a few times, after wiping it with the towel, I put my hair in a ponytail.

I walked out of the washroom.

"Okay let's go" I said.

Jessica...here I come!

~~~

A/N: I know this chapter was kind of boring. So I won't ask u to vote. and the ending was really bad! anyways, How do you feel about finally knowing who JESSICA is????

<3 thanks for reading! <3