Chapter 32 - Just a dream?

Ok so I know that I said that there would be 2 chapters left in the last chapter bt due to the way that I have written this one I need to add on more chapter lol So after this chapter there will be two more! So the story will end on chapter 34 :) xx

Enjoy...

Chapter 32 - Just a dream?

Aiden's POV 

"Hey," I said as I walked up to where Murphy and Taise were sat in the canteen.

"Hey," Murphy said as he nodded his head at me.

"What you girls gossiping about?" I asked as I sat down with a smirk on my face.

"Dude please don't make me have to prove to you that I'm a guy in the middle of the school canteen," Murphy said with a mischievous glint in his eye that told me there was a chance that he may actually do what he was saying he would.

"That won't be neccessary," I said as we all began laughing.

"So, you seem chilled out," Taise said nervously.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"Well haven't you heard?" He asked as though he wished that he had just kept his mouth shut.

"Heard what?" I asked anxiously.

"That moron broke up with your sister that's what," Murphy said in an angry tone as he looked over at where Crystal and her friends were sat. 

"Dude you guys should really steer clear of gossip you know," I said as I raised my eyebrow at him.

"So he didn't break up with her?" Murphy asked.

"No," I replied.

"Oh," Murphy said as though he was slightly dissapointed.

"She broke up with him," I added.

"What?" They both said with a shocked look on their faces.

"Yeah I spoke to her earlier after Cayce came and told me the same rumour that you morons are spreading and it turns out that she broke it off with him," I said.

"I wasn't spreading rumours dude, I was only letting you know," Murphy said.

"I know, I'm messing with you. Anyway I'm going to see where April is so I'll catch you up later, ok?"

"Yeah, cool. Catch you later," Murphy said even though his eyes were still fixated on my sister's table. Something was up with him, I just had no idea what it was but I'd find out.

"Laters," Taise said as his fist met mine before I walked away.

"Listen you moron, it doesn't work that way!" Jinnie or Erica shouted. I still couldn't tell the two apart, how April, Crystal and Jess managed was beyond me.

"Whatever, you're just in denial," the other twin responded before I cleared my throat to let them know that I was stood there.

"Oh hey," they both said in their fake innocent voices as they took in my presence.

"Hi," Jess said as I smiled at her, tapping away on her phone. Probably to Anthony.

"Looking for the love of your life?" Crystal said with a smirk on her face.

"If you are refering to April then yes," I replied as I tried to ignore the 'awws' and 'ohhs' that came from the twins.

"She's not here," Crystal said before turning back around to her plate of food.

"Obviously. Where is she?" I asked, sarcastically.

"Depends who's asking," she said with a sly smirk on her face.