Q & A/Information

Ok, so the date is Tuesday 2nd April 2013, and I just wanted to give a little update.

If you are reading this then I am guessing that you have made it to the end of the story, and I am hoping that you liked it, so thank you for sticking with it :)

I wanted to also let everyone know that I still read every single comment on this book as I get my email updates, and wow. You guys are seriously just amazing! It's pretty difficult to reply to all comments as I literally can't keep up but please keep them coming because they put a huge smile on my face! Thank you so much for all of the kind words and messages of inspiration, it means the world to me and makes me want to write even more, so thank you. Thank you to the silent readers as well, I know that you are out there and thank you to everyone that has voted. 

Some of you may or may not know that Pretend made it as a finalist in the 2012 Watty Awards which is amazing since I never even expected to make it that far so thank you for all of the votes!!! 

I get a lot of questions about Pretend and other books so I will write everything that I can think of here:

- Yes, Pretend has been published now as an ebook (available on all sites) and paperbook (not available on all sites) which is available to buy on all amazon sites. (amazon.com, amazon.co.uk, amazon.es, amazon.de, amazon.com.br, amazon.ca, amazon.fr, amazon.it, amazon.co.jp) Many of these sites deliver to many countries so check it out :)

- The published version has a few extras in such as: a couple of extended scenes, the end of Aiden's song, and a VERY long epilogue (8 years later).

- Will there be a sequel? Yes! There will be a sequel to Pretend (Pretend2, Make Believe). There is no official release date yet but it will be out in 2013.

- Many of you ask if there are any other books that I have published. Yes, I have recently published 'Living with the Bad Boy' which is only available as an ebook at the moment and can be found on all amazon sites as well.

- Will I still write on wattpad? Absolutely! Not as often as I used to but I will definitely post a few stories when I can.

- If anyone would like to ask a question that they really want an answer to then please send me an inbox message or write on my profile, and I will try and get back to you asap :)

- Also, I know that a lot of people ask if I can read their books, and I would love to but I get so many requests that it is virtually impossible so please understand as I hate saying no. Thank you :)

Lastly, thank you for sharing this amazing journey with me, it has been great and I have loved writing about April & Aiden's journey and I hope that you loved it too. 

PS. If you want to stay up to date then you can find me on:

Twitter: @sharlay88

Facebook: Sharlay Author

Instagram: SharlayAuthor

Website: www.sharlayauthor.co.uk

You can find and review my books on:

Amazon & Goodreads

Love you all & God Bless <3 xxx