WIN A SIGNED COPY OF PRETEND!!!

As you all know, I announced the release date of Make Believe yesterday! I was sat at the computer writing another chapter when suddenly I realised that I hadn't hosted a contest for a while! So, up popped a little idea in my head and I had to race over here and let you all know about it!

Knowing that none of this would be possible without you guys I felt like you deserved the chance to win something that you would really like. So, I am giving out TWO signed copies of PRETEND!!! Yes, you heard right, two signed copies. In fact these will be two out of four of the ONLY signed copies in the entire world! So, how do you win??? Easy....

The rules...

You have all read PRETEND and I want to hear all about it. All you have to do is go over to goodreads.com, write a review of PRETEND (I have added the link in external links but if you are struggling to access it, I have also added it on my website - www.sharlayauthor.com - under the Contests tab). If you don't have a goodreads account then it is really easy to set one up and you'll be thankful you did in the end because it is a giant library that lets you talk and share a whole lot of amazing books! Over the next month I will pick two winners at random who will each receive a signed copy of PRETEND. The two winners will be announced on the day that Make Believe is released (20th January 2014).

Want a chance to win a FREE copy, get over there now!! Good Luck!! xx