Chapter 25 - The Return

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:

Ok firstly wow!! 759,000+ reads you guys are simply amazing, thanks for the support!!! I love all of your comments they are amazing and I LOVE reading them, you guys are just as involved in the characters as I am so thank you, glad it means that much to you! :) For those of you that have asked is it the end of PRETEND the answer is NO not yet, there is still about 5 chapters left (yes I still have more to write lol) but I will make it clear when it is the last chapter so don't panic <3. To those that have sent me beautiful messages saying that PRETEND has inspired them, thank you it means so much and remember to never give up on yourself or what you believe in. PRETEND just started as a simple idea in my head and I never expected so many people to like it so remember that next time you get an idea, don't give up and don't let anyone tell you to either xxx Also to those reading 'Living With The Bad Boy' as well thanks for supporting that story as well and I assure you that once PRETEND has been completed I will definitely upload a new chapter and continue writing it as I have a lot of ideas for it and am looking forward to writing it! :)

I will also be releasing the NOVEL version of PRETEND before finishing this one so any of you that want it, I will post all the details when it is available I promise! :) Some info about the paperback novel version that may interest you...It will include 3 extra chapters (One from Anthony's point of view, involving him and Jess, one that explains abit more about Jake's history and an extra Aiden and April scene) and also an Epilogue (5 years later) so that you can find out what happens to all of your favourite characters (Aiden, April, Anthony, Crystal, Jess, Taise, Murphy, Erica, Jinnie, Mimi, Kyle, April's family and even Mrs Staples lol) and yes there are some interesting SURPRISES in there I must say (I'm looking forward to writing it more than the whole book lol).

Lastly I want to add a song on here suggested by two amazing PRETEND readers but I can't remember who sings it so if you can both tell me the song again so that I can attach it and give you a shout out that would be great! It was something like 'My Best Friends Brother'.

Ok and over to the story....

Chapter 25 - The Return

As my eyes flicked open and I felt the beating of the heart underneath me a smile spread across my lips. I shifted my head up gently and watched as Aiden continued to sleep. I rolled over so that I could see the clock on the wall. It was six 'o' clock in the morning. Why was I awake already?

"You ok?" A voice said as I jumped in shock.

"Oh yeah, sorry did I wake you?" I whispered.

"Kind of but it's ok, it's a nice view that I woke up to," he said as he stared at my face and began to smile.

I giggled before gently rolling back into his arms. The very feel of his muscular arms wrapped around me sent tingles down my spine. It's crazy how perfect everything seemed when it was just me and Aiden, alone in our own little bubble, I liked it.

"What you thinking?" He asked as he began to stroke my hair.

"About life, it's funny how things work out," I said quietly.

"Yeah tell me about it. Not that I'm complaining," he replied. I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"So, remember when you came in and said good morning to me the other day?" I asked with a smirk on my face as I lifted myself up so that I could stare into his eyes.

"Yeah, it's slowly coming back to me," he said as he slid his hand around my waist and pulled me up, towards him.

"It was something like this, right?" He asked before gently letting his lips touch mine.