Chapter 18 - Danny's Diner

Ok so finally I have found my perfect April. I have been looking for her, for what feels like years because I had a very specific look for April in my mind and I just couldn't find her until now that is lol. I don't know about you guys but I think she is perfect. She is just how I had imagined her to look and she is very beautiful. So hopefully you will all be happy with my choice :) ------------------------>

Chapter 18 - Danny's Diner

"So, what did you do then?" I asked excitedly.

"Nothing, I just ran," Jake said as we both burst out laughing.

We had been at the diner for two hours now and I have to admit that I was having a great time. One thing that I had learnt about Jake was how funny he actually was. We had spent the past hour just telling jokes, funny stories, which he had loads of. It didn't take long to order as I already knew, what I wanted, half a rack of bbq ribs, French fries, onion rings, veg and an extra side of bbq sauce and Jake decided to try it too. What took long was to eat it because we laughed for about five minutes after every mouth full.

"Ok, so what's your party trick?" He asked.

"My party trick?" I replied as I took a sip of my drink.

"Yeah, everyone has one," he said as he let out a slight laugh, that only made him look even hotter than he already did.

"They do?"

"Yup".

"Ok, so tell me yours first then," I said as I let out a slight giggle.

"Mine?"

"Yes yours," I said.

"Ok, if you're sure you want to see it?"

"I do, now hurry up," I joked.

"Ok," he said before burping the chorus of Justin Bieber's song, Boyfriend.

Now most girls would have probably found that revolting but I wasn't most girls and instead I was highly amused. We did however get some disgusted looks from around the diner but that didn't make me laugh any quieter.

"That's like my favourite song! Not my favourite version though but that was hilarious!" I shrieked as the tears began to run down my eyes.

"Yeah, it's one of my greatest talents," he replied as we both continued laughing.

I found it so easy to be around Jake and to talk to him, it was strange. I felt like I had known him for years to be honest and he seemed pretty comfortable too. Unfortunately that didn't stop my mind from wondering back to what happened at the Daniels house earlier. I was having a great time but no matter what I did, he was on my mind, I just couldn't stop thinking about-

"Aiden?"

"What?" I asked in shock as Jake just answered my thoughts.

What the hell!

"It's Aiden," he said pointing towards the front door of the diner.

"Aiden?" I asked as I turned around to look in the direction that he was pointing.

You have got to be kidding me. This is where they are coming to meet the 'chicks'! This night was just about to get a whole lot more exciting…Not!

"Look who it is!" I heard Anthony shout loud enough for even my mom to hear him in England.

"Hey," Jake and I both said as I tried to avoid eye contact with Aiden.

At first, I thought that he had planned this but from the look on his face, he was more shocked than I was.