Chapter 31 - The Text...

This has not been edited yet so please ignore any terrible grammar or spelling mistakes :)

IMPORTANT WARNING FOR ALL PRETEND FANS FOR THIS CHAPTER: Stay calm and breath...lol :)

2 CHAPTERS TILL THE END!

ALSO FOR YOU 'LIVING WITH THE BAD BOY' FANS A NEW CHAPTER IS UP! :)

Chapter 31 - The Text...

I woke up this morning with the biggest smile on my face. Every time I tried to shake it off, I couldn't because the memories of last night just kept flooding back. It was nice knowing that the truth was finally out and then everyone was happy about it. The fact that Susan was happy made me feel at ease, I never knew that her and my mom were practically dreaming of me and Aiden becoming a couple and I can't deny that it put a smile on my face. It was nice to see the joy in Crystal's eyes last night as she spent time with her mom. I know that she always brushes it off like it doesn't matter but deep down I know that, that's what she has always wanted. 

"You up?" Crystal said as she popped her head through the door.

"Yup," I said as I jumped up out of bed.

"Someone's happy this morning," she said as she watched me searching through the wardrobe for something to wear.

"Shouldn't I be?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Well I suppose you do have a reason, I guess," she said as she smirked at me before collapsing onto the bed.

"Are you sure you're ok with this?" I said as I gently sat down beside her.

"About you and Aiden?" She asked as she looked at me.

"Yeah".

"It is a little strange but you're both so happy that it honestly makes me...Smile," she said as she threw me a genuine smile.

"Thanks," I whispered before throwing my arms around her.

"So how's Cameron?" I asked as I smiled at her.

"Well remember how I said that I really like him?" She said as she began to play with her fingers.

"You're not sure are you?" I said.

"How did you know?"

"Like you said to me, I'm your best friend. There's just some things that I know without needing to ask," I said with a small smile on my face.

"It's not that I don't like him, I do but it's just that there's something missing".

"Do you want me to be honest with you?" I asked, looking her straight in the eye.

"I may regret this but go on," she said as she watched me.

"The Crystal that I know doesn't really play things safe, she's daring and fun," I began.

"Yup".

"So I know that you like Cameron and I don't doubt that at all but Cameron is what you call safe. He is someone who will probably end up being one of your best friends-"

"Oh my gosh you know me way too well," she interrupted.

"Well I wouldn't be much of a friend if I didn't now, would I?" I said as I smiled at her.

"What am I going to do? I really do like him and I don't want to hurt him".

"Well if there's one thing that I've learnt lately, it's to be honest. You just need to tell him the truth and see what happens but you can't lie to yourself," I said in a soft tone.