Excerpt of Make Believe (Pretend Series, Book #2)

Hey my lovlies, it's late but this is my Christmas present to you!!! An exclusive, never been read before extract from the NEW book Make Believe (the sequel to PRETEND). It started here on wattpad and it only seemed right that the first sneak peek was revealed here for you guys to read before anybody else! So, ENJOY!!! Love you all, God Bless xxx <333

AIDEN’S POINT OF VIEW

Waking up next to April is something that will never get old. The fact that she was going to be my wife was making me go crazy.

“Why are you staring at me?” She grumbled as she kept her eyes slightly closed.

“Just thinking about how incredibly sexy my soon to be wife is.” I smiled down at her. Damn that word sounded good coming out of my mouth.

“You like the sound of that, huh?” She chuckled as her eyes fluttered open. This woman was beautiful in every damn way.

“I do,” I teased.

“Getting practice?” She laughed as I looked at her in confusion.

I do,” she repeated.

“Oh, I don’t need practice, it’ll come as easily as breathing,” I said as I let my lips cover hers. I felt her body shift to the side slightly, which was my green light to take the kiss deeper. I let my hand slip over the curve of her hip as I pulled her against me.

“I never get tired of your ‘good mornings’,” she giggled against my lips.

“And I never get tired of giving them to you,” I smiled. I let my lips travel slowly up the side of her jaw, knowing exactly what it does to her. I heard a moan escape her beautiful lips as I let mine gently brush the side of her neck.

“Aiden,” she breathed in a voice that nearly drove me right over the edge.

“Mmm,” I breathed against her skin as I shifted more of my weight on top of her.

“You’re going to be late,” she whispered as she tried to keep her voice steady.

“I don’t care,” I whispered as I continued my assault on her neck.

“Leah’s first day, remember?”

 “Ahh,” I moaned as I remembered about Leah. I had decided to hire her as my PA just until Anthony came back. It seemed like a good idea at the time but right now, I was slowly starting to resent it. I reluctantly stilled my movements before burying my head in her neck. I loved her smell. “I’m calling a ‘to be continued’ on this moment,” I stated before gently lifting my body off hers. She just smiled up at me, making it ten times harder to leave. “I love you,” I whispered before leaving one last lingering kiss on her lips.

“Love you too,” she whispered. “Now go and get ready!” She ordered as I chuckled to myself.

“Yes, boss,” I said as I jumped up and headed towards the shower. 

* * *

My mini make out session with April earlier had me pretty worked up, and what should have been a ten-minute shower turned into thirty minutes.

Dressed in my black jeans and a tight fitting black tee, I grabbed my leather and headed towards the kitchen. A smile slipped onto my face as I watched April sporting a pair of blue short, shorts and a white tank top.

“You really, really are trying to kill me, aren’t you?” I whispered in her ear as I slipped my hands around her waist. I heard a quiet gasp leave her lips as I pulled her back against my chest.