Chapter 15 - A week of paradise?

"Ahhhhhh!" Crystal screamed. It was probably the tenth time that she had done that today and I was almost certain that my hearing would be gone by the end of the day, if she carried on.

"I think he's coming over! I think he's coming over! Don't look! Don't look," she unsuccessfully, whispered as Cameron walked through the canteen doors.

"Will you calm down," Jinnie said, throwing her, a 'I'm going to throttle you if you don't shut up' look.

"Is he coming? Is he coming?" She squealed, ignoring Jinnie's threatening tone.

"I don't know, you just told us not to look, didn't you," Jess mumbled.

"Ok, ok. Ahhhhhhh! He is coming! Ok play it cool, act natural," Crystal said as she tried to act as though she was deep in conversation.

"We are!" We all shouted, giving her a dirty look.

"Hey ladies," Cameron said as a huge smile filled his face.

As I looked up at Cameron hovering over us with his eyes fixated on Crystal, it was impossible to deny how attractive he was. Standing at least six foot tall, with a muscular frame, hazel eyes, short cut hair and light brown skin, Cameron was what I can only describe as delicious. The only problem was that Crystal had a huge crush on him, which meant that we had to endure hours of her screaming and hyperventilating every time that he walked into a room.

"Hi," we all sang in unison. Crystal of course dragged hers out and stuttered half way through. How anyone can managed to stutter whilst saying a two letter word was beyond me but somehow she had.

"Sorry, she does speak english, most days," Jess said gazing up at Cameron's eyes. This of course earned her a nudge in the side from Crystal.

"Ouch".

"I just wondered if I could borrow your friend for a second," he said as a flirtatious smile filled his face.

"Be our guest," Jess replied before Crystal stood up in a daze and followed Cameron to a quiet corner in the canteen.

We all laughed as we watched Crystal twiddling her hair between her fingers, batting her eyelids and giggling every two seconds. I had to admit that I liked this side of Crystal, it gave us all a day off from her usual bossy antics.

"She is so funny," Erica said as we all let out a giggle as we continued to watch Crystal melt after every sentence that Cameron was saying.

We couldn't hear the conversation but I'm very confident that we will know all about it in the next five minutes.

"So," Jess said turning to face me.

"How's the love triangle?" She continued.

I felt my cheeks instantly turn red as I began to stutter.

"Triangle?" I asked.

"You know, you, Jake and Kyle," she said as I let out a sigh of relief. I had expected to hear Aiden's name and I'm pretty sure that I would have been passed out in the nurses room if I had.

"Yeah, you're like Janeson High's own little Bella," Jinnie said as they all burst out laughing.

"Yeah but the question is, who's skin sparkles, Jake's or Kyle's?" Jess added before they all turned their faces to look at me.

"Seriously? You guys are comparing my life to Twilight? It's hardly the same is it," I said, just glad that they hadn't mentioned Aiden.

"Oh, it totally is Bella, I mean April," Erica said as they all burst out laughing.