Hospital

North Korea's POV:

I slowly open my eye to get blinded by the white. I closed my eye again before trying to get use to the brightness. I looked around to see if I died and was in heaven. Then I noticed that I was hooked up to some machines. I had fluids going through me in my arm and there was a heart monitor too. I also had a cast in my leg and had bandages all over my body. Am I in a hospital? I almost jump out of my skin when I saw three people sleeping on chairs next to me. I noticed they were China, Japan, and.... South Korea!

What are they doing here? How did I got here? Then a wave of memories hit me. I was stuck in a small place with broken bones, they came, I freaked out, and now I'm here. But that means that they took me here. But don't they hate me? I felt tears in my eyes and I let them fall. Maybe they just wanted to see me suffer like Jamaica did. Maybe they're just going to tell me that they hate me. Maybe they'll-

My thoughts were interrupted when I saw South Korea starting to stir. I felt more tears trying to get down my face. I was starting to tremble a little of fear of what South might do to me and I feel a little happy that South is okay, which is the only thing that matters.

I see South slowly fluttering his eyes open. I felt myself tremble a bit more and the heart monitor started beeping a little faster. South looks up and sees me awake. I see tears in his eyes and a smile as he looks at me. "North you finally woke up!" He said with happiness tinting his voice. I looked away and felt more tears coming down and felt myself shake more. "N-North are you ok?" South asked worriedly.

I felt a pain in my chest and felt my lip quivering. In a small, weak, broken, raspy voice I said, "I-I know t-that you h-hate me, y-you don't n-need to pretend." I bit my lip to not let out my sobs. My throat burned when trying to back down my sadness. "Brother it's not true..." South sweetly whispered, "I missed you so much since you were kidnapped. I was depressed every day because you were gone. I didn't even took care of my myself for crying out loud. Because I love you brother."

I faced him and hugged him tightly before sobbing out loud causing China and Japan to wake up. South Korea, China, and Japan were all trying to comfort me. I thightly grabbed onto the back of South's shirt scared if I didn't he would leave. South only hugged me back and let me cry out. China was saying soothing words while Japan was rubbing my back with her hand.

My sobs slowly died down. I felt relief that South doesn't hate me. I felt very tired but didn't let go of my grip on my brother's shirt. I had my face hiding in his shoulder. "How are you feeling," I heard China's caring voice. I let out a shaky, "I-I'm b-better now." "It's good to see that you are still ok, everyone thought that you might have been killed," Japan added. "You wouldn't believe how much we searched to find you," South added with a sad voice. They looked for me? I thought that no one bother to look for me. Is this a dream? If it is I don't want to wake up because I'm happy to be reunited with South Korea.

Just then I heard the door open. I hugged South tighter and started shaking, thinking it was Jamaica or one of his followers trying to torture me again. I felt someone pat my head. "It's just the doctor don't worry," I heard China's voice. I calmed down a bit. "I see North Korea has woken up," the doctor started saying. "I'm sorry if I interrupt your guys' moment but I need to check on him," the doctor calmly said. I was hesitant to let go of South. I finally did let go of him very slowly. I say up straight or as straight as I could with my sore body. I winced in pain. "Take it easy," the doctor said.

The doctor ran some tests on me to see my overall condition. He took down some notes before leaving us alone. I sighed painfully. "How long was I gone and how long have I been here?" I asked my voice sounding frail. They looked at each other before Japan said, "you were kidnapped for about three weeks, and we rescued you two days ago." I was shocked. I thought I was trapped there for weeks and weeks. I am also surprised on how long I was out here in the hospital.

I felt a sudden worry. I don't want to loose my brother again. I grabbed onto his hand without warning which made him squeak a little from the sudden touch but soon held my hand back. He gently squeezed my hand in reassurance. I felt myself relax.

"I'm sorry you had to go through all that," I heard China sadly say. I looked up to her to see she had tears in her eyes. "You didn't deserve this, I should have known better than to have left you alone that night," she said her voice shaking in sadness. It broke my heart seeing one of my closest friend cry. "It's alright China, don't blame yourself. I don't want to see your beautiful face cry," I said in a tired reassuring voice. China cheeks dusted a little blush and she dried her tears with her shirt's sleeves.

"I-I won't as long as you are ok," she responded. I smiled before feeling myself drift away to sleep. The last thing I heard was, "it's good to have you back North."

Guess who studied and still fail in French and science. This girl! Well it isn't really failing but I missed three questions in French without including speaking and writing. The science questions were very confusing. At least I had a 100% in my math quiz. *Sigh*

Sorry if this chapter sucks because I don't feel motivated after those stresseful tests.

Word count: 1071