Reunion

North Korea's POV:

(Flashbacks)

East Germany hasn't been getting better, she seems to get worse. She's always coughing, and has been feeling very weak. Her breathing worries my because it's shallow and raspy. I try to do everything I can to help her. I give her my part of the meal, I give her my blankets, and sometimes when it's too cold I will even sleep with her to keep her warm. Soviet isn't really happy with her sickness.... He has left me doing those chores with that dress for over a month.... The other soldiers would make fun of me or try to lift up my dress to embarrass me. I didn't like it, I hated it, but then I remembered this is for East Germany and that made me continue doing her job. I wonder if she had to go through this as well.

Once USSR notice East Germany wasn't going to get better he let me stop doing those chores and wearing that dress... To say he was angry was an understatement, he was furious about it. I made sure he took his anger on me instead of East Germany. I didn't wanted her to be in more pain than she already was.

USSR also has made my work more harder and even dangerous sometimes. I was forced to torture the enemies, work outside in the snow, kill people, and take on USSR'S beatings without fighting back. It was painful but I never protested because at least East Germany was safe. She will get better, she has to get better, right?

My days have slowly turned more gray around me. Everything seems to get sadder and sadder as East slowly got weaker and weaker. I have forgotten how to smile.... I see the world in black and white. East's beautiful smile has turned into a pained smile that will shatter my heart. I know she is pain but why? Why smile when everything is bad and horrible? I just didn't understand.... Why would East Germany smile so much after everything she's going through.....

So much pressure and sorrow has left me almost completely emotionless and cold. I hated everything in life! Why is the world so cruel!? What have I ever done!? Why did everything has to go downhill!? Is it because I'm not worth it..... Am I really that bad to deserve all of this......

~•~

USSR came in and told me about a mission that he had me do. He wanted me to kill another 2 kids around my age and they're both countries as well.... I didn't cared to be honest, I have killed and torture younger people. I got ready for this mission. After I packed my stuff and said goodbye to East Germany I grabbed the portfolio and left.

After going to my destination I checked the portfolio and my eyes widen. It can't be.... No this can't..... How did he...... I don't know what to think of this..... In front of my there was a photo of my next victim South Korea my brother. I was in shock, South Korea is still alive! But I have to kill him..... I didn't wanted to do that. He's my brother and he's still alive! The news of my brother still being alive is one of the good things that has happened these last few years, but that good thing is instantly shattered with the fact that I have to kill him. What am I supposed to do now? I have to listen to USSR's every command, but I don't want to do this....

I sighed, I should kill the other country for now. I started to read the information about him. He seems to really hate us, and seems pretty strong too. His name is United States of America or America for short. I sighed and got myself prepared before going out to look for this America.

It was night. I searched and searched until I something caught my eye. There was somebody sitting at hill his back turn against me. I took out my pocket knife and quietly slither towards where he was. He didn't notice me but when he turn his head I was able to see his face. It was South Korea! I froze in place. He's right there and he's doing well. He grew up so much since the last time I saw him.