I'm back

North Korea's POV:

I was still in Philippines and Martial's house. I've been feeling very tired and stressed. I'm worried about South Korea, but everytime I start to panic Martial is there to calm me down. I don't know why they're so nice to me. They don't even know me besides the rumors that America spread. If they know the rumors then they have a bigger reason to leave me.

I've been in this house for two three days already. I feel better and Martial says my fever is going down. Im still coughing a little though.

"Alright, your fever is officially gone," Martial said when he came in to check on me again. I sighed happily I can finally leave and check on my brother. They've been very persistent of me not leaving because I could get sicker. "Thanks... For the help," I quietly said. Martial only smiled before answering, "no problem." I coughed a little before saying, "I need to go home and check how my brother is doing. I don't think he's to worried since he was very mad at me when I last saw him." I looked down sadly.

"Hey don't say that, I'm sure your brother missed you as well no matter how angry he was," Martial said, "I mean that's what brothers do, they might be angry at one point but they always forgive each other at the end." I looked at him and he was giving me a comforting smile.

I was getting my stuff which was just my coat, scarf, gloves, and my dirty clothes. Philippines gave them to me so I could change. I also lost my phone somewhere in the forest. I silently sighed. I said my goodbyes to Philip and Martial and started to leave. Martial came over though.

"Mind if I joined you? I just don't want you to go by yourself," Martial said. I looked away and said a small, "ok". To be honest I would rather walked by myself but I know that he can very persistent.

As we were walking we started having small conversation. Apparently he hates America as much as me. Guess I'm not the only one that dislikes the popular country. He's also the oldest brother. He and his brother are homeschool but he says that they might go to a public school soon. I told him about my brother and how much trouble he can be. He made a few jokes that made me chuckle a little.

When we arrive in front of my house Martial and I Exchange phone numbers. It was Martial's idea since he said he liked me as a friend. I kinda blushed at the idea. The only one who says the same thing is China, and Canada but Canada says that to everyone. He said goodbye and I waved him a goodbye.

Now it's time for me to go inside. I walk on front of my house and open the door. I go inside. "South I'm home," I said hopeful that South is here. I heard quick footsteps. When I walked into the living room I was tackled hugged by South. It made us both fall down to the floor. At least we fell on the rug.

South was hugging me tightly then I heard his sobbing. This made me worried. "I-I'm s--sorry..." South Korea choked out, "I'm s-sorry f-for le-leaving." South then started crying out a bunch I'm sorry with his face on my shoulder. I rubbed his back and told him, "don't cry, I forgive you. It wasn't your fault." We were like that until South calmed down. I coughed a little again.

"Where were you? You weren't here and I thought the worst happened to you," my brother said with tears still on his eyes. I sighed and told him about me looking him in the forest. Getting sick and fainting from it. How Philippines and his brother Martial Law took care of me.

South was still shaking a little but he seemed to have calmed down a little. "That explains why China found your phone on the forest when she was looking for you," South said. I was confused. "China was looking for me?" I asked. South nodded. "I panicked that you weren't here and told everyone to help me find you. Everyone pitch in, even Ame did," South explain. I'm surprised that American tried looking for me. Guess he really cares about South Korea, well not as much as me though.

South gave me my phone. South got off of me and had to call everyone that I'm back and had to call the police to cancel the search, etc. I got up and went to my room.

I looked around my room. It's about time to clean this place. At the end I didn't just cleaned my room I cleaned the whole house because South didn't since he was too worried. I went to my room and started texting Martial law. We were texting for a while until we both had to leave. I went to the kitchen to start making food. I had fun with Martial, I hope to see him soon.

As I promised I made the drawings though I believe the sketch looks better.

This is for _USNAVI_

And this is for FiniPiePlayz

Hope you guys like it!

Word count: 899