Confession?

Japan's POV:

I held my breath as I hid behind some bushes. I think North Korea might have seen me but I heard his footsteps fading away. I let out the breath I was holding.

I came to stal- I mean to watch North after China called me on the phone about a love letter. I was worried if North accepted it because it would ruin my ship and it would shatter China's heart. Though I also feel bad for Hongkong being rejected, she is a nice country and I hope she finds someone else to love and would love her back.

After hiding in the bush for a while I got out and perk my ears up. North probably went home by now. That reminds me I have to tell China he rejected Hongkong. Her voice was sad and almost cracked when she told me about the letter.

Instead of calling her I jogged to her house. Besides telling her about the rejection I need to convince her to start confessing to North. I was finally in her front door and rang the door bell. I waited a moment before the red door opened to show China with red puffy eyes.

"Come in," she said with a forced smile. We went to the living room and sat down in her sofa. "China I have good news for you," I said as China looked at me hopefully, "he rejected her, it was Hongkong." China smiled genuinely. "Really!" She said cheerfully. I chuckled and nodded.

She beamed happily and it was good to see her so happy. "Wait, is Hongkong Ok?" China asked after thinking about what I said. I responded her, "I'm pretty sure she's going to be fine after a while but what's important now is that confession you need to make to North."

China's worried look turned into a small blushing mess. "Y-you sure it's n-not to early?" She asked shyly. "No, it's the perfect time. He's healed mentally and physically now so he's ready. Plus after what happened today we need you to confess to him before someone else does especially since he's seen as a hero now," I responded with a confident smile and my ears perking up. She nodded in understanding. "So what should we do?" China asked me. I smiled even more. My tail was swaying excitedly before I said, "Well I'm glad you asked because I have the perfect plan."

North Korea's POV:

It was the next day which was luckily Saturday. I feel guilty for rejecting Hongkong. I hope she isn't heartbroken. She'll find someone better for her hopefully.

I got up and dressed in my usual clothes. I made my bed and took the dirty clothes to the laundry. I went to the kitchen to do some breakfast. I heard South Korea's phone ring as I started taking out some plates. When I finished cooking and serving the food South and I started eating. South seemed more cheerful today. He glances at me more than usual and smiles even more when he does. It's kinda making me worry.

After we finished breakfast South went to do the dishes while I started cleaning the house. Midway in cleaning my phone rang. I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hi North it's me China and I wanted to know if you're free this afternoon?"

"Yeah I'm free, why?"

" I just wanted us to hang out. Like dinner then maybe have a walk."

"Sure sounds fun!"

"Ok I'll see you then at 6:30 in the restaurant *insert restaurant name*"

"Ok bye"

"Bye!"

I hanged up. Well I'm going to hang out with my greatest friend and I'm happy about it. I smiled at the thought. "Why are you smiling so much?" I heard South ask behind me. I scoffed, "well I should be asking you that." South chuckled out, "ok you got me there, but seriously why are so happy today?"