sadness spreads

South Korea's POV:

I was running with tears in my eyes. Why did it end like this?! I don't want North to suffer anymore than he already has. Why did they do this? What are they going to do to poor North!? I should have stayed with him but I was too scared. They hit me whenever I tried to escape or cry in distress. I was soo scared during those horrible times.

My lungs feel like a knife cut through them. My legs feel numb and my whole body ached. I slowed down but didn't stop moving. I need to get help.

I don't know how long I was running but the sun started rising. I fell over the tree's roots. I groaned in pain. I still have some tears in my eyes. I want to stay here and not move an inch. That's when I saw a road! Im in a town I can get help now!

I desperately got up. I then started walking quickly over there. I know this road! My house is not far from here. I quickly started heading home. Hopefully there is a phone there.

My house was soon on sight. In front of my house was a worried China and Martial Law. I quickly as my legs could without breaking went over there. They noticed me and exclaimed, "South!?!?" I was finally with them. Before they could say anything felt myself fall.

Martial caught me. My whole body hurts. It seems like all of my energy drained away from me. I just want to rest but I can't knowing North is in danger.

Martial seemed to notice my weakened state since he carried me bridal style. "How are we going to get in your house South?" China asked worriedly. "I-in the bush under a-a rock," I said with a shaky voice due to my tiredness. China quickly looked for it and found it.

They opened the door and we went inside. Martial quickly put me in my bed. China was closely behind. "What happened?" China asked. "N-North got kidnapped," I said my voice breaking. "H-he turned himself i-in t-to free us," I cried out. My tears becoming bigger.

"Poland w-was working with t-them," I said sadly with more tears. I wanted to stop and cry more but I continue, "t-they were at (insert an address here)." I cried some more and China tried to comfort me. Martial went out my room I soon fell asleep.

Dream

I was tied up against a wall. I tried breaking out of the ropes with no luck. I then saw some shadowy figures they had a unnatural wide grin. I shiver in fear. My eyes started flowing tears. I hear it's laugh as he looks at my suffering. I started to cry more as he slowly approaches me.

I shut my eyes tight and felt my body go tense. I waited for it to slap me, hurt me, make me scream in pain.

I heard a slap but no pain came. I slowly open my eyes to see North next to me. I tried to call out to him but my voice trailed off. North was full of bruises. His eye patch was nowhere to be seen. He has tears in his eyes as well.

He's shaking violently and looks more scared than I have ever seen. I then saw the shadowy figure transform into a huge creature. It had a wider grin with more sharp pointed teeth. It's arms grew long and had claws coming out.

It roared before it launched itself at my very terrified brother. It swiped it's long claws at my brother's chest and neck. Causing North to bleed out and made him choke on his own blood

(End of dream)

I woke up with a jump. I frantically called out for North. I was blinded with fear that I didn't notice someone coming inside the room. I then felt two arms on my shoulders and I freaked out. I tried kicking and punching whoever was holding me. They got me pinned down as I frantically tried to escape. Tears filled my eyes.

I finally heard someone yell my name, "SOUTH KOREA!" I finally processed what's going. Martial was the one pinning me down. I stopped struggling and started to cry. He got off me and tried to comfort me. I told him of that horrible nightmare. We just stayed like that until I calmed down.

Poland's POV:

I was crying in an alleyway. This all my fault. I can't do anything to fix this. Why am I always so weak. I had my wings covering my trembling body. I don't know what to do anymore. The lonely alley was filled with the quiet sounds of my crying.

I don't know how long I was crying but I heard a dog bark somewhere. Then I heard a leash clanging and paw steps with footsteps. I tried to hide myself more with my wings.

I then felt a cold wet nose on my wings which made me flinched. "Polen?" I recognize that voice. I slowly open my wings. I see a black German Shepherd in front of me. It had its tail wagging in a friendly manner. I looked up at its owner and saw him. "N-Neimcy..." My voice shook when I spoke.

I saw his face full of worry. "Are you ok Polen," He said and I could hear the worry and shock in his voice. He tried to come near me. I backed away. "Polen?" Germany asked. I looked away from him. It hurts me when I see him because it reminds me of when I broke up with him. I tried to avoid him so I wouldn't feel guilty but it was always there.

My eyes welled up in tears. I soon hid behind my wings. I started sobbing again and I tried to stop the sound from coming out but I made it worse. "Polen what happened to you?" Germany whispered, I heard sadness in his voice.

He sat down next to me and I heard his dog whine sadly. I felt his hand on my wing and I flinched and started shaking. I soon felt myself being hugged. Out of shock and guilt I tried to break away from the hug. "N-Neimcy s-s-stop!" My voice cracked.

He didn't let go. "I DON'T DESERVE THIS!" I cried out. Germany still didn't let me go. I stopped struggling and started sobbing loudly on his shoulder. I heard the dog whine more. "Polen please tell me everything," Germany said. With a shaky breath I told him everything. He never let go of the hug.

Another chapter done yay! Hope you guys enjoyed!
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Word count: 1140